• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen New Pokemon Revealed!

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2006
    There is going to be a mr.mime preform but whether the one Pokemon is a electrobuzz evolution is a good question. Probably true.

Samson

no, i don't know milk drink
    Years
    i don't see why you would be fed up with the unveiling of evolutions, because simply, a lot of pokemon surpassed in the previous generations of pokemon really do need evolutions. this does not include electabuzz of course (his stats are fair enough). so maybe it is an attachment evolution, but if you ask me, it looks like a dark pokemon. i don't know what item you would attach to turn it dark when traded, but i guess we'll see. like a few others have said, jynx and magmar would get evolutions as well, but maybe the pokemon team is trying to delete that balance in this one.

Chibi-chan

The Freshmaker!
    Years
    There is finally a squirrel Pokemon. I love it ^-^

What I don't like is that it's Electric...there are beginning to be too many cute Electric type Pokemon as if that's a ritual for Gamefreak; always make a cute electric Pokemon! Though I'd perfer it to be a ground/rock and normal type Pokemon, I guess I can deal with another cute electric...

someone1939

Just Plain Awesome
    Years
    ♥Nova♥ said:
    If it really is a new Electabuzz Evolution{Which I think it deffinately is.} all I have to say is that I wish they'd reveal more actual NEW Pokemon. I know technically they are "new", but I'm just getting a little fed up with them revealing Evolutions and Baby Forms instead of revealing Pokemon that we've never seen any other Form of.

I agree 100%! I think that they should stop with the evolutions and preevolutions of older Pokemon altogether, cause we already have too many in my opinion. Although they DO have to think of over 100 new creatures, which isn't a walk in the park, so I guess I should cut them a little slack...

Chibi-chan

The Freshmaker!
    Years
    someone1939 said:
    I agree 100%! I think that they should stop with the evolutions and preevolutions of older Pokemon altogether, cause we already have too many in my opinion. Although they DO have to think of over 100 new creatures, which isn't a walk in the park, so I guess I should cut them a little slack...

I agree with that. It is hard to think up ideas for new Pokemon, seeing that most Pokemon are based off real animals. Can you really think of an animal they haven't based a Pokemon after?

But then again there's a cherry blossom Pokemon...maybe they're shaping after plants now too.

someone1939

Just Plain Awesome
    Years
    Chibi-chan said:
    I agree with that. It is hard to think up ideas for new Pokemon, seeing that most Pokemon are based off real animals. Can you really think of an animal they haven't based a Pokemon after?

But then again there's a cherry blossom Pokemon...maybe they're shaping after plants now too.

There's been a lot plants already. Tropius, Cradily, Shroomish, Oddish, Roselia, Cacturne... just to name a few.

Lathspell

T3H GR34T WH1T3
    Years
    Looks oki, that guy looks as though as Tyranitar! Only on the electric side. I just hope it's not half fighting, that's starting to annoy the hell out of me. Each time a cool poke comes out, he kinda gets the stats wrong, like Charizard. Fire type, but made for physical damage. It's stupid.
    Oki, there had to be some, but they are really alot of them, Kingler, Absol, Blaziken, Flareon, Torkoal just to name a few.

Smarties-chan

Should've had that name change
    Years
    • Age 22
    • Seen Sep 12, 2015
    I think Electabuzz is a totally awesome Pokémon, but why give it an (ugly) evolution? Sure Electabuzz's defensive stats aren't all that great, but other than that, it's a pwnsome Pokémon. It looks like it might lose some Speed when it evolves, but the rest of its stats (especially Attack and Sp.Atk) will rise. That would give it many new possibilities.

I still think Electabuzz should be left alone and evolutions should be given to the Pokémon that actually need it, but as long as they don't come up with a Mewthree, it's fine with me.
    Chibi-chan said:
    Can you really think of an animal they haven't based a Pokemon after?
    Here's a llama, there's a llama and another little llama. Fuzzy llama, funny llama... =P

Alter Ego

that evil mod from hell
    Years
    Ehh...this new Electabuzz evo looks kind of...well, creepy to be honest. Like some big, hulking, electric mutant version of Venonat. o.o I dunno, I think old buzzy-boy was fine as he was, both by statline and appearance. I think I would be happier if they did something about the abbysmally weak and stupidly designed pokémon like Luvdisc instead. Oh, and added more ghosties too. Do you realize that there are only six evolution lines of ghost pokémon? A Sableye evo would rock.
    someone1939 said:
    There's been a lot plants already. Tropius, Cradily, Shroomish, Oddish, Roselia, Cacturne... just to name a few.

Actually, Tropius is a dinosaur, Shroomish is a mushroom, and Cradily is a barnacle. Don't confuse dinosaurs or fungi with plants, please.

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2009
    Smarties-kun said:
    Here's a llama, there's a llama and another little llama. Fuzzy llama, funny llama... =P

...........HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

...Haha...heh. Funny.

And I also hope that Heracross will get an evolution...

AnDrOmAn

just some dude
    Years
    And I also hope that Heracross will get an evolution...

Are you serious about that one? It is a beast as it is an evo would probably go uuber.
    Altough a pinsir/heracross split pre evo seems lkke a fine idea to me.

what?

an 815 survivor :P
    Years
    • Seen May 23, 2007
    hey i just saw korobooshi. doesn't he look vaguely like illumise? maybe its the male morphology...

Chizzy

Comic coming soon...
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 27, 2010
    I, for one, cannot see the picture. I found two new pokemon though.

someone1939

Just Plain Awesome
    Years
    Alter Ego said:
    Ehh...this new Electabuzz evo looks kind of...well, creepy to be honest. Like some big, hulking, electric mutant version of Venonat. o.o I dunno, I think old buzzy-boy was fine as he was, both by statline and appearance. I think I would be happier if they did something about the abbysmally weak and stupidly designed pokémon like Luvdisc instead. Oh, and added more ghosties too. Do you realize that there are only six evolution lines of ghost pokémon? A Sableye evo would rock.

Actually, Tropius is a dinosaur, Shroomish is a mushroom, and Cradily is a barnacle. Don't confuse dinosaurs or fungi with plants, please.

My bad there... I didn't even know what a barnicle was. Hehe.

Back