• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New Pokemon Snap?

Should There be a Pokemon Snap for Wii? (besides the one for the virtual console)

• Yes.

Votes: 39 83.0%
  • No.

Votes: 7 14.9%
  • What is Pokemon Snap?

Votes: 1 2.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

JustinDestruction

Rockin' Trainer
    Years
    I'd love for that to happen! They would need to improve many things (mainly making the game longer, allowing photo sharing, and adding some new features plus tons of new Pokemon) but it could definitely work!

countryemo

Kicking against the earth!
    Years
    I'd love for that to happen! They would need to improve many things (mainly making the game longer, allowing photo sharing, and adding some new features plus tons of new Pokemon) but it could definitely work!

Yes a longer game would be very nice,
    Photo sharing? Sound excellent.

Also I agree with a person above about photo customization (Mini Photoshop :p) and with wi-fi you can download other people's photo's?

ChrisTom

With all regards,
    Years
    Hmm... I just had an idea. The vehicle should change dpending on where you go. There should definitely be a Submarine course. A course for the beach. A course for a Savannah. Etc, Etc, Etc,. The land would be a Jeep-ish vehicle while the Water would be a Submarine/Boat. It wouldn't be on rails. In fact, before you go you decide how you want the course to go. The Wii remote would be held upside down horizontally, with the B-button facing to the left or right depending on your handedness. You would then move the D-pad or move the controller itself to move the camera, and B to take a picture. I like this idea. Pokemon Snap was one of my favorite games and I still have it today.

CrashSmAshley

Ace Trainer
    Years
    A Pokémon SNAP! remake would be cool. I like the idea of being able to go off of the tracks too. Kind of like a hunting game but with a camera.

Years
    OMG I usually don't post at this place, but I saw the title :p

I would love to see Pokémon Snap back, on the WII, I was late to the 64 games, once playing pokemon snap, i always hoped for more :)
    Also a version on the dsi, using the camera feature??

Best Idea Ever.
    It might be pretty hard to make, but they could have it, so it looks like pokemon are where you are, as an extra feature. For example, if you were in your room, mankeys could be jumping on your T.V.
    Or Charmeleon and Pikachus darting around in your living room.
    I hope you all understand what i actually mean by this, because i think it sounds awesome.
    I'll try and explain it better.
    Imagine you're on the photo channel on the dsi. You have the image you want to photo, a pokemon look slike it it there.

countryemo

Kicking against the earth!
    Years
    Haha, look what I found.
    It's fake, but cool.
    Spoiler:

Binary

え?
    Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2014
    I doubt it, but it would be great.
    I would really enjoy it.

Years
    • Seen Dec 6, 2010
    I would buy this in half a second! I love Pokemon Snap and I wish there was a new updated version... with ALL the new Pokemon! It could be amazing!

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    Oh no, you made an oopsie again! Remember the nursery rhyme "revive a dead thread, get bopped on the head!" -bops- :(

Locked.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back