• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

NEW! Pokemon Starter Kit for XP

LegosJedi

Amateur Video Game Maker
    Years
    Wow! Sinmora, you are doing an excellent job! Keep it up. The only thing is the text where the HP bars are. It just seems a little too big. Other than that, it's great! I can't wait to see it! And posting screens are fine.

Darkdiaruga69

Legendary Pokemon Master
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Aug 8, 2007
    I have a Johto tile set if any of you guy's or girls want one. Just PM me & I'll send you a link. It's for RMXP. I also posted it here. pokemonol.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1914 It's the 12th post down.

Burninating_Torchic

Very important
    Years
    Hmm...this appears to be one of the best starter kits out there, but I was thinking something about it. Most people probably aren't going to use Kanto, Johto, or Hoenn in their fake games - a lot of people, myself included, probably want to use new regions. This being the case, is including Kanto, Johto, and Hoenn in the starter kit necessary? If you want to, that's fine, but maybe you could release a version with only one of the regions or only a map showcasing the features (this so that people can see how captures and gym battles and other events work)? That way it wouldn't take as long to complete.
    Just a suggestion.

LegosJedi

Amateur Video Game Maker
    Years
    Buninatring_Torchic, some people like to include some of the original regions in their game, but you have a good idea of releasing one map featuring the features. Maybe I should release two versions. One with the regions, on without. Yeah!

Sid

Years
    • Seen Aug 17, 2010
    I undestand if you don't want to, but
    I'd apreciate if you could upload the Kanto Tileset / Inside Tileset you are using.

Last edited:

LegosJedi

Amateur Video Game Maker
    Years
    Sure thing. If you could do, like, the cities, starting with Pewter, that would be awesome! And I'll get those tilesets to you ASAP.

EDIT: Here they are!

Last edited:

Sid

Years
    • Seen Aug 17, 2010
    Sure I can help out how do you want the citys to look like, as in the gameboy version?

Darkdiaruga69

Legendary Pokemon Master
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Aug 8, 2007
    So you liked that tileset I posted? I'm a pretty good mapper, would you like me to help with anything? It's ok if you don't want me.

Last edited:

LegosJedi

Amateur Video Game Maker
    Years
    There is no demo. Yet. I'm sorry. With school, I've started to slack off. But no more! I shall get back to work!

Zyphr

Pokemon Master
    Years
    I can't wait for this!
    It's really nice how your putting in the previous regions, because in my game i'm gonna make i'm gonna put in those regions but I don't want to map them myself...

Flame Claw

Flaminator
    Years
    <hr style="color: rgb(0, 0, 0);" size="1"> <!-- / icon and title --> <!-- message --> It's Charmander, not Charmender.

Will this include the PokéBall system, full list of attacks etc. so all we have to do is make up a story? Or will there be DIY stuff?

Years
    • Seen May 11, 2015
    I have kind of a Pokemon battle Demo script but I don't think I'm allowed to post it due to it being on another forum. Just if you want to look at it though PM me.

EDIT: wait I've seen you at rmxp.org, somebody made it over there. It's in Portugese though.

LegosJedi

Amateur Video Game Maker
    Years
    Will this include the PokéBall system, full list of attacks etc. so all we have to do is make up a story? Or will there be DIY stuff?
    Yeah, it will have everything ready to go. No CBS to make, no CMS to make, etc.

EDIT: wait I've seen you at rmxp.org, somebody made it over there. It's in Portugese though.
    While I did post this at RMXP.org, that version you are talking about isn't me. From what I heard, that CBS is buggy.

UPDATE: I'm looking for a new Scripter, unless Sinmora comes back. He hasn't been on since early October, and I can't contact him. If anyone else is up for applying, contact me. I don't have the project he was working on, so you'll have to start from scratch. And, I would do it myself if it weren't for the fact that I don't know how to.

Back