• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New Pokemon Thread

Years
  • Ok....

Well it strikes me weird that its Manafi has odd similaritiy to Kyogre...because of its markings on its eyes....If not by itself it could be our 1st legendary baby pokemon....

The parrot/bird with the scythe idea is pretty awesome...

The 2-tailed thingie could be an alternate route for Flaaffy but i think I'll stick to Ampharos

Mantine with a pre-evo....interestin

All they really need is a Chimecho pre or next evolution...so does Spinda

charizard_maa

Queen Chair
    Years
  • Manafi. The next Jirachi/Mew/Celebii of D/P. He is cute and has his own movie.

First shadow looks like a baby Mantine. I personlly think we don't need a baby form for him or any more considering that all we been seeing are evolutions and baby forms.

The other two actually look like new pokemon. I mean brand new pokemon that aren't evolutions or pre. I be happy with these. I hope they are cool. One month then we see.

Years
  • Manafi's cute. He bears a remarkable resemblance to Chimecho (I think) but is otherwise nice. ^^

And now, the predictable spazm: OMGTHEYRELEASEDANEWFOURTHGENPOKEMONYAY!!1 [/Spazm]

Okay. Glad that's done. ^^'

I hope they release the silhouettes promptly, like they did with Lucario. :3

Years
    • Seen Nov 4, 2007
    Nice. I, too, think it might be (and really hope for) a Farfetch'd evolution. In fact, that's the first thing I thought when I saw it. Really awesome.

I think that "legendary celebi-guy" is far too cute. I know that the games have a big scary legendary and a cute one, but I dunno, they seem to be getting almost too cute these days. Mew and Celebi had that streamlined badass cuteness to them, and Jirachi was pushing it. This guy...just seems cuddly. :x

Roffle

Banned
    Years
  • if they were the three starting Pokemon i would laugh my arse off. :)

one is Mantine pre-evo.
    2nd is a lizard or whatever. but i like the dolphin 1st stage assumption.
    3rd a bloody pirate parrot, or maybe a Farfetch'd evo.

Years
  • 1:i think a pre evo of mantine
    2:i think its another slowpoke evolution
    3:i think its a evo of pidgeot cause he sits like one

Roffle

Banned
    Years
  • for ******* sakes.

Stage 2 pokemon, like Pigeot, Blastoise, Ampharos etc CANNOT EVOLVE.

Only basics and stage 1 can. or baby forms.

JESUS CHRIST.

smithy.boy

Hack and PKMN egg farmer
    Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2022
    there good pictres you drew. i made some they look very similar

Years
    • Seen Nov 4, 2007
    Roffle said:
    for ******* sakes.

Stage 2 pokemon, like Pigeot, Blastoise, Ampharos etc CANNOT EVOLVE.

Only basics and stage 1 can. or baby forms.

JESUS CHRIST.

There are the chances of split-evolution trees, though, like Belossom and Vileplume.

Roffle

Banned
    Years
  • DID I SAY ANYTHING RELATED TO STAGE 1?

goddamit READ

"Stage 2 pokemon, like Pigeot, Blastoise, Ampharos etc CANNOT EVOLVE."

seriously, some noobs here are really sh!tting me up the wall.

BLOODY HELL.

Charon

unscrupulous~
    Years
  • No no no!
    I reeeally don't like it. In fact, I didn't like most of the hoenn pokemon. They're all too simplistic... ;;

Lucifer.

Custom'D
    Years
  • Not really interested in all these pre-evolutions. Hopefully some D/P details and monsters will be revealed at E3.

Back