• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

new pokemon! (up 2 date) events and shinies

Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2008
    hey piplup trainer it says you got 5/6 pokemon for your perfect team what is the 6th one

yvette

Heyyyyyyy
    Years
    • Seen Jul 28, 2023
    Oh! I'm sorry. I mistook you for the thread creator. I'll go and delete my post. XD

Anyways, I'll offer a bunch of shinies for Shaymin and an event like Regigigas or Manaphy... whenever you reply. jane.north

Years
    Oh! I'm sorry. I mistook you for the thread creator. I'll go and delete my post. XD

Anyways, I'll offer a bunch of shinies for Shaymin and an event like Regigigas or Manaphy... whenever you reply. jane.north

oh:)
    sorry for the misunderstanding.
    Ok,
    jane.north:
    please read my previous post:)

yvette

Heyyyyyyy
    Years
    • Seen Jul 28, 2023
    I have TRU Manaphy, WISHMKR Jirachi, Movie Regigigas, 4 Hayley Pokemon, and assorted legendaries and shinies. I may have mor eevents, but I'll have to check.

yvette

Heyyyyyyy
    Years
    • Seen Jul 28, 2023
    I'll give my legits:
    Dragonite
    Ditto w/PKRS
    Eevee (Trophy Garden, in Master Ball)
    Mudkip
    Starly
    Cacturne
    Kricketune
    Bellossom
    Riolu
    Jolteon (pretty good moveset)
    Ponyta
    Wobbuffet
    Bagon
    Charmander
    Budew
    Luxray
    Shinx
    Ralts

I have this Shiny Manaphy, but I'm pretty sure it's hacked. I'll take a hacked shiny for it, though. I don't mind. Oh, and I have a Hayley Phione. And a PKTOPIA Electrivire and a 10 ANIV Celebi.

yvette

Heyyyyyyy
    Years
    • Seen Jul 28, 2023
    Umm... I don't know. lol Just leave me some Pokemon to trade with, I am poor, I don't have many cool Pokemon. XD

Back