• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[NEW PROJECTS] RHA Inc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Martin Yiu

disappeared... forever
    Years
    • Seen Feb 8, 2008
    RH Alpha Inc.
    New facelift of an old group

Introduction
    What would you expect from us...
    Welcome to this group. Maybe you know me, and old RHA group. And I'm sure you know Christos. And KebaSun. What we have in same?? We have ROM-hacks. And we are quite good ROM-hackers. If you want to join this group because you think you are REALLY good, let us know and try to apply!

Projects
    What are we doing....
    Our group is nicely growing up, bringing 4 projects to gamers and members of PokéCommunity. So, now some facts about our projects.

Pokémon Liquid Ocean
    (LO)
    An award winning hack, most popular hack of the year 2006 made by Christos, Matt and Acendo.
    For further information open the spoiler.

Spoiler:

Pokémon: Zoisite and Lapis Version (PZ/PL - HACK STATUS UPDATE)
    New Pokémon hack made by Shirin, Promising exciting new features, this hack has a big potential! For further informationm open the spoiler.
    Spoiler:

Pokémon Chaos Black (CB - HACK STATUS UPDATE)
    Very well made Pokémon hack by Enix-Zae, now took over by a member of RHA. Promising exciting new features, this hack has a big potential! For further informationm open the spoiler.
    Spoiler:

Pokémon: Yiushu Adventures (YIA)
    New hack, made by Martin Yiu and Shirin. Whole new gameplay and features, soon on PokéCommunity.
    Spoiler:

Staff
    And who's working here...
    Submiting an application is now ALLOWED.
    Check this place OFTEN to know if you can apply or not.

Founders and hack development leaders
    Christos and Matt: Founders of the RHA Inc.
    Christos , KebaSun and Matt: Leaders of their hack development.

Mappers

Christos, Matt, Acendo (part of LO team), Zure, BlueSonic and KebaSun

Applying for a mapper now isn't allowed as there are too much.

Scripters
    Christos, Matt, Hedgehogger and KebaSun

Applying for a scripter:
    Click the spoiler for applying conditions:
    Spoiler:

Storyline editors
    Christos, Matt, Crikeyapokemon - MEMBERSHIP PENDING DUE TO INACTIVITY, KebaSun

Applying for a storyline editor:
    Click the spoiler to see the applying conditions:
    Spoiler:

Spriters
    Christos, Matt, Hedgehogger - MEMBERSHIP PENDING DUE TO INACTIVITY, $_$ and KebaSun

Applying for a spriter:
    Spoiler:

Graphics editors
    Christos, Matt, $_$ and KebaSun

Applying for a graphics editor:
    Spoiler:

Private beta testing
    Beta testers will be people actually working with the projects, or giving real proofs of interest.
    So everyone in the team and people certified in hack threads will be able to test.

The ending words...
    If you think you are REALLY good hacker, we encourage you to prove and show yourself by joining the one of the really skilled hacking groups in this community.

BIG PLUS - RHA Stuff for your HACK
    Download the attachments and put the files to their respective positions in UnLZ. Just replace Gamefreak Text or Logo with the files in ZIP file attachment. You will see nice new intro.

Last edited:

Martin Yiu

disappeared... forever
    Years
    • Seen Feb 8, 2008
    I would like to join the mapping section.
    My map:
    Spoiler:

Very nice map, but there are things which are missing or some things to be improved. Follow my instructions: Make at least two exits from the map. The "green walls" should be deleted and map changed respectively, and instead of one house there should be a POkéCentre. Also that mountain with the little lake should be resized to make map less busy. I will wait 48 hours for updated map then I will deny your application.

Woah nice to see that Rha is back. Hope that we'll got some really good hackers

Thank you KebaSun, nice to see a member posting :)

So, people, don't be shy about posting.

Crikeyapokemon

I'm just your avarage teen...
    Years
    I'd like to join as a storyline editor,I just pmed you the story.
    I kind of rushed at the end of the story though sorry ^^' .

Last edited:

Martin Yiu

disappeared... forever
    Years
    • Seen Feb 8, 2008
    I'd like to join as a storyline editor,I just pmed you the story.
    I kind of rushed at the end of the story though sorry ^^' .

I am reading it now, I will edit this post when done ;)

EDIT: I am very satisfied with the story. This would make perfect GBA makeover of Johto. I will keep this story in mind when I and Christos finish our project. And of course, you are in ;)

Is this better then?
    Spoiler:

Very nice, Dark_porygon - you are accepted.

Ok, here is my entry for mapping team:
    [NEW PROJECTS] RHA Inc.

This was a 5-minute work, wasn't it? Anyways, too many map errors to let it pass through. No, you aren't accepted. I will appreciate if you delete this post or at least spoil the map next time you try, if you try.

Enix-Zae

1000 posts by 2020
    Years
    I tryed making a town but, i made an island instead..
    [NEW PROJECTS] RHA Inc.

wow.... The borders of the island arent that good. I doubt it will get you in.

anyway, thinking i might aply, but i cant be bothered whipping something up.

anyway2, did you get my email matt ng? it contained the latest version of chaos black but i never got a reply...

Martin Yiu

disappeared... forever
    Years
    • Seen Feb 8, 2008
    Wow,thanks a million XD!Never thought I coud make it ^^' .Good luck with your project!

With OUR project, dude, you are in, don't forget :)

is this okay?

[NEW PROJECTS] RHA Inc.

No. Too plain, too big, you aren't in.
    I tryed making a town but, i made an island instead..
    [NEW PROJECTS] RHA Inc.

Too much of tile inconsistencies. You aren't in.

anyway, thinking i might aply, but i cant be bothered whipping something up.
    anyway2, did you get my email matt ng? it contained the latest version of chaos black but i never got a reply...

Oh, sorry Enix, I haven't checked the e-mail for ages, gotta look :D Anyways, just tell if you want to be in as you are more experienced than 80% of hackers, so you will be accepted automatically.

EDIT: And my lil' note to all ROM-hackers! IF your "mapping style" looks like those two maps I mentioned above and NOT ACCEPTED, don't post here as mappers. Try somethingelse, something you're sure you're good at.

Last edited:

Dark_porygon

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Apr 22, 2014
    Yeey me in !!. But, I can also edit the graphics so can I try to get in for that too??

Martin Yiu

disappeared... forever
    Years
    • Seen Feb 8, 2008
    You can try and apply. Of course, the fact you are in as mapper doesn't serve as the ticket to all other sections :D

johnlycett

Not Booted Out - be like me!
    Years
    ok ive been working on stuuf here
    im a mapper im working on sphere and zoisite and my own hack green forest
    and i have made some tiles
    [NEW PROJECTS] RHA Inc.

Martin Yiu

disappeared... forever
    Years
    • Seen Feb 8, 2008
    ok ive been working on stuuf here
    im a mapper im working on sphere and zoisite and my own hack green forest
    and i have made some tiles
    [NEW PROJECTS] RHA Inc.

Some of them are nice, but I said: NO D/P TILES. You aren't in for not following rules.

Oh,ok OUR project ^^' .And is the project Pokémon Liquid Ocean ?

All projects are OUR projects, but some of us have the main word in their development.

Enix-Zae

1000 posts by 2020
    Years
    you can put chaos black in your list of current projects if you want to, seeing it is this team that will be working on it (still thinking if i will join)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back