• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New Roleplayer ^^

Nigma

~Witch~
    Years
    Hello to everyone! I am new in this Pokemon-Forum. I have read the pokemon-roleplaygames and wanted to join some of them. I am german so my english isn?t the best. Hope you don?t be to hard. Well, i wish someone could play these funny roleplaygames with me more, cause i have much time to write! ^^

I think i don?t have to explain that my favourite poke is raichu, just watch my signature! ;-)

Someone did ask me how i did create that "darkchu". Well, i am good in work with photoshop, so i can change every look from every picture. If somebody wants his own fantasy style or own unique creation pokemon, just send me a standart picture and a description about what you want!

Well, letz have fun together! Can?t wait any more! ^^ lol

Vapreon

Unique Rocker
    Years
    • Seen Nov 11, 2005
    Hello. Welcome to the Pokemon Community (also known as PC). If you be good, obey to the rules and enjoy yourself I am sure you'll have a great time here. Hope you stay here long and tell me via Private Messaging if you want to be my friend.

Kay11190

The Drifter
    Years
    Welcome to PC I know you'll enjoy it here, if you need anything Pc me. And that Dark aichu Avy and Banner are awsome.

Suki

I'm gonna make it.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2019
    hey nice avatar
    well PM me if u wanna chat or need help, kay?
    seeya around ;)

GoldenHouou

Abstract Nonsense
    Years
    Hey and welcome. I like RPing too, but I haven?t been RPing in this site too much. Its usually so far in the plot that me joining would be hard. But if you make an RPG, can you PM me? ^_^

Nigma

~Witch~
    Years
    You people are cool! I never thought i meet such nice boys and girls like you. ^^

I think that makes things easy. Well i am working on a rpg and i well send you a message if it?s ready, ok? If you want me to make a unique pokemon like mine in my signature, just send me a good poke-pic and tell me what you want!

Send me the pics too: [email protected] or [email protected]

Natsuki

.bluefang.
    Years
    Hi there Nigma. ^____________^ That's a pretty darn cool Pokemon you've created. X3 I myself made a branch off of a Pikachu once, called Pikawolf. <33 I have a sprite of it attached to this post, it's just adorable, wouldn't you agree? X3 Well, welcome to PC, hope you have a good time~! =D

~Kelsey

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2013
    Oooh... *makes a sprite of my made up pokemon from preschool* 0.o XD You inspired me. WElcome to pokecommunity, nice pokemon.

Last edited:

Kurono

Remember?
    Years
    Nigma said:
    Hello to everyone! I am new in this Pokemon-Forum. I have read the pokemon-roleplaygames and wanted to join some of them. I am german so my english isn?t the best. Hope you don?t be to hard. Well, i wish someone could play these funny roleplaygames with me more, cause i have much time to write! ^^

I think i don?t have to explain that my favourite poke is raichu, just watch my signature! ;-)

Someone did ask me how i did create that "darkchu". Well, i am good in work with photoshop, so i can change every look from every picture. If somebody wants his own fantasy style or own unique creation pokemon, just send me a standart picture and a description about what you want!

Well, letz have fun together! Can?t wait any more! ^^ lol

A new RPer! And he's from Germany! I'm sure you'll fit in just fine. PC is full of so many different people...and we seem to get along just fine...and me...I also love ta RP so maybe we can RP some time..XD

Back