• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~new Shiny Thread Mrmo And Master.over.all~

Years
    • Seen Jul 6, 2010
    guys guys i know all of you guys are very intrested in my shinies however... i do not know why but i havent had the passion of really going any further with this shop >< especially with my cloner (master.over.all) whose not on very often... maybe we can accept another person to this business (pstt... a really fast and eficient cloner)

until then,
    thread is on hold ><

Majin_Vegeta

Event Collecter
    Years
    • Seen Oct 17, 2007
    im interested in metagross and golem. check my thread 4 anything ur interested

Years
    • Seen Jul 6, 2010
    kyoshikitten: im sorry but we dont need an Emerald cloner as everyone who owns it probably most likely knows how to clone in emerald so no

need a d/p cloner ><

PoKeMattT

Man guy thing boy
    Years
    • Seen Jan 21, 2008
    im interested in shiny polygon z and shiny dragonite, whats thie lvls?? ive got to trade:
    SHINY 100 milotic
    SHINY 100 gallade
    SHINY 100 leafeon
    SHINY 100 golbat

cooleuropienboy

Last edited:
    Back