• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

new team, correct the hell out of it

Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2005
    Onimusha said:
    I dunno what the hell I'm doing, I quit on this 1 to

it seems the only way to do thigns today is a team of:

Blissey, Snorlax, Skarmory, Weezing, Dusclops and Suicune

So what I'm gonna od is Mimic them since that's what everyone on NB does and its become apaprent that the only thing I can do is the exact same *Is ****ed off - close this thread*

yeah hi tyranitar good job not having a rock resist. that's a bad stall team, it doesn't even have rapid spin. i'm almost 100% sure I could 6-0 that team. ;/

Onimusha

King of the World
    Years
  • Kholdstaire said:
    Get used to that. If you can't, stop playing.
    Already have, can't be bothered with it anymore - aside from whe nDux forces me to play him

Shuckle said:
    Normally on my challenge window I see something called refuse. :/
    I have a tendacy to click before I see things, kind of instinct

HellishHades said:
    But there's no "common sense" button for him to use, Shuckle.
    Screw you

Pokemon is chess said:
    yeah hi tyranitar good job not having a rock resist. that's a bad stall team, it doesn't even have rapid spin. i'm almost 100% sure I could 6-0 that team. ;/
    Ever heard of sarcasm? That's me just naming a bunch of Pokemon off the top of my head

And ffs can a mod just close this?

Onimusha

King of the World
    Years
  • Pokemon is chess said:
    you were not being sarcastic do you even know what that means
    *You really are getting on my nerves*

Whatever the word for "I don't give a **** I'm just thinking of **** off of the top of my head cos I can't be ****ed with figuring out something for a stupid game" is then!

You really think I put a tonne of effort int othinking of 6 OU Pokes?!

Kholdstaire

ph33r me. rawr
    Years
    • Age 37
    • NC
    • Seen May 1, 2006
    Onimusha said:
    *You really are getting on my nerves*

Whatever the word for "I don't give a **** I'm just thinking of **** off of the top of my head cos I can't be ****ed with figuring out something for a stupid game" is then!

You really think I put a tonne of effort int othinking of 6 OU Pokes?!

That word is n00b =[

Onimusha

King of the World
    Years
  • What is it with you NB people? You spend your entire life dedicated to a computer game then act like the your the greatest thing on the planet, or are you trying to make up for your own shortcomings "downstairs" by trying to put others down?

(Yes Mods, Ban me, I really don't give a **** - you guys are clearly incapable of closing a thread when I ask, you'll probs take a few years to figure out where the ban button is for my name, and yes I am aware of how hypocritical this message is)

Kholdstaire

ph33r me. rawr
    Years
    • Age 37
    • NC
    • Seen May 1, 2006
    I think someone needs a hug =[

Also, I kind of like how you get so upset about a "stupid program" that you say you don't care about. Maybe you should sit down, delete the program, and then clear the history on your computer so you aren't tempted to come back here and complain about something you supposedly care nothing about.

have a nice day

Back