• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New Title Screen

Snivi

..•.¸¸•´¯`•.¸. ஐ
Years
  • No new opening yet but there is a new title screen

New Title Screen

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    *___* WOW...that is a great title screen. It is a first that I saw one that had Ash and everyone. Too cool. I love the way Ash jumped. XD

Snivi

..•.¸¸•´¯`•.¸. ஐ
    Years
  • pikastar said:
    *___* WOW...that is a great title screen. It is a first that I saw one that had Ash and everyone. Too cool. I love the way Ash jumped. XD
    I know I love that pose. Its hot. XD

Miss Reyna

Happiness~
    Years
  • Ha ha ha.

Max looks funny.

May looks very strange in that postion.

Ash just being his self and excited.

Brook cool as a cucumber.

I feel like I seen this before. Like in every title screen. Except this time Max and May look bad.

Elite Trainer Raven

Better than you.
    Years
  • I think it's safe to assume that this is by far the best opening title card they've used and that it's becoming blatantly obvious that they're using CG more and more in each episode. XD

Jeremy

<font color="deepskyblue">Sweetie</font>
    Years
  • I like it sweeties. X3 I like Brock's pose...It just needs a little fix...And May looks like she's gonna let one rip. XD Max is kinda cute that way.
    Ash looks gungho. XD And Pikachu's pose, what I'm talking about, Pikachu always delivers the money shot. XD Enough of my rambling sweeties, I like the new title screen. XD

ArKiVe

Back In Black
    Years
    • Age 34
    • USA
    • Seen Oct 30, 2006
    Haha, maybe they should make a new pose for May instead of that one. I mean they don't want my wife to look bad do they? (Yeah, we got married. It's in a episode, you just didn't pay enough attention. Psh)

Kain Fury

FMA Fan
    Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen Feb 20, 2011
    I like it, I like it alot. But I wish they wouldn't have put the text over it thought. If they didn't it could have been used for other images. Could have gotten rid of the BG and used it for personal banners and such.

Snivi

..•.¸¸•´¯`•.¸. ஐ
    Years
  • Kain Fury said:
    I like it, I like it alot. But I wish they wouldn't have put the text over it thought. If they didn't it could have been used for other images. Could have gotten rid of the BG and used it for personal banners and such.
    Well it has the text because its the title screen XD

Elite Trainer Raven

Better than you.
    Years
  • Tetsuya-san said:
    I'd point out that the position of Satoshi's hand, despite that this is 2D and he probably really isn't doing it, but look at the awkward position of Satoshi's hand and you'll see what I mean. So I can finally be like, oh my god, I need to wash my eyes! Wait, not really, it's just that his FREAKING HAND looks like it's touching the farting Haruka! XD

But enough of my comments on that rather awkward picture. >_>;
    Touching Farting Haruka? More like as if she's PURPOSELY leaning for a little Satoshi touching ala Miroku-style. >_>;; *ahem*

GoldYoshi

Riding Pik-Pik
    Years
    • Seen Jul 6, 2006
    .... They all look scary. Why would Max look like... well, a dork running a marathon? And May try to fart? Ash is... punching May, and jumping, and Brock... he's WAY Out of Character. Here is what the character's could be saying:

Max: I'm running a Marathon! I'll be the next... uh, Marathon winner guy!
    May: Shut up and hear my superior flatulence.
    Ash: *punches May* I am Jumping! Away from May, and her fart!
    Brock: Yo, wassup, dog?
    Oikachu: Pikachu.

Back