• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New to breeding, LF HA slowpoke and Breloom

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Dec 15, 2016
    Hello, i'm new to 3DS pokemon games and this is the first time i've ever tried to breed and build a competitve team, right now i'm looking for a hidden ability slowpoke and breelom.

Being new i dont really have anything to offer in return =/ One spare failed attempt at breeding would be great, just need the HA.

Name: Kami
    FC: 0748 6619 5851

Thanks in advance

Years
    • Seen Nov 30, 2017
    Hello, i'm new to 3DS pokemon games and this is the first time i've ever tried to breed and build a competitve team, right now i'm looking for a hidden ability slowpoke and breelom.

Being new i dont really have anything to offer in return =/ One spare failed attempt at breeding would be great, just need the HA.

Name: Kami
    FC: 0748 6619 5851

Thanks in advance
    Are you playing XY/ORAS? I have a spare 5 IV HA Shroomish, and a DB HA Slowpoke, that I can trade to you

Years
    • Seen Dec 15, 2016
    Are you playing XY/ORAS? I have a spare 5 IV HA Shroomish, and a DB HA Slowpoke, that I can trade to you

Yes i have both XY and ORAS, if you can trade me both of those you'll help me a great deal. Let's meet at Xy if you can so i'll also have your safari haha

What is DB BTW?

Years
    • Seen Nov 30, 2017
    Yes i have both XY and ORAS, if you can trade me both of those you'll help me a great deal. Let's meet at Xy if you can so i'll also have your safari haha

What is DB BTW?
    I've registered your FC, so give me an idea of when you'll be able to trade and I'll try to meet you online.

DB stands for Dream Ball.

Years
    • Seen Dec 15, 2016
    I've registered your FC, so give me an idea of when you'll be able to trade and I'll try to meet you online.

DB stands for Dream Ball.

I am online right now, i see you playing pokemon Yellow ha

Dont know if you'll see this message tough :/

I will be playing tomorrow more or less at the same time you your first message

Years
    • Seen Nov 30, 2017
    I am online right now, i see you playing pokemon Yellow ha

Dont know if you'll see this message tough :/

I will be playing tomorrow more or less at the same time you your first message
    Whoops, yes I was a bit distracted, sorry. I'll try and catch you then, then. ^^

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back