• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New to DP trading need some help

interdpth

I've seen things, man.
    Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2021
    Trying to get Darkrai, Deoxys, Mew, MewTwo, and all those legendaries,

I can trade items, I really don't know what I have to offer other then ingame pokemon

Any help?

~F e n i x ♠

Pokemon Enthusiast
    Years
    Well first you have to see what people want for certain Pokemon on GTS, try to find the trade that seems the simplest for you. But i find that trying to trade over the GTS is kindive like

beating the clock. someone may beat you to the trade. So i suggest trying to set up a trade here at PC. Im sure theres someone here that will trade with u.

Suggestions: Get really rare Pokemon, level them up, it will increase your probability of people wanting to trade with u.

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
    Years
    No they are NOT hacks!!
    I have worked long and hard for my collections!!

What is it sooooo wrong to want to help others, when you can??

Last edited:

interdpth

I've seen things, man.
    Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2021
    Are any of the pokemon you're offering wondercards, are those legal here?

And how'd you get mewtwo and stuff and what do I need to give back?

RAcastBlaster

Steel-body Trainer
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Dec 20, 2013
    I'm feeling generous, what'cha looking for?

On a side note, a great way to get people to listen is to offer shiny, event, and specially bred (for IVs, natures, egg moves, etc.) pokemon. I've been out of the loop for awhile though, so I don't really know what the metagame is up to nowadays. XD But the old favorites like Adamant DD Larvitar and such are always good to have around.

Last edited:

interdpth

I've seen things, man.
    Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2021
    looking for pretty much any cool legendary :/ that are events or from other games

Are pokesav events and stuff legal?

RAcastBlaster

Steel-body Trainer
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Dec 20, 2013
    looking for pretty much any cool legendary :/ that are events or from other games

Are pokesav events and stuff legal?
    If you're using Pokesav, that's by definition a hack. XD However, if you're talking legit by the definition of the game, then they probably are. But it depends on where you get them from, of course.

Back