• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

new to forum tradeing online. i have what i think is rare pokemon up for trade

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Apr 5, 2016
    only just got round to moving all my pokemon from my older games G3 G4 G5 to my G6 games and pokemon bank

i am looking for some pokemon i just dont have.
    and i trading pomemon that i had for years.

up for trade
    1x Mew!
    this Mew is from a event in Southampton UK, Toy R us. from G3 (got 5 of them in all one for euch game i had but 3 was traded in G4 GTS before Mew was blocked from treading on the GTS.
    info on this Mew.
    level 10
    OT Aura
    ID 20078
    this Mew has never seen a fight. as he was pulled from a game i never got round to playing past 1 gym badge.

x2 Jirachi
    this is from a WFC G4 event. (OT is SMR2010) pull from my heartgold and soulsilver.
    there ID's are 06260

i also have 2x Shiny Entei and Suicune to traded from the G4 WFC events ( there OT are Win2011) no dont ask me for shiny Raikou i miss his giveaway :(

edit
    adding a
    Celebi,
    level: 10,
    OT: 10 ANIV,
    ID: 00010.
    to the up for trade list.

traded for Diancie.

what i am looking for.
    i am looking for one of euch of the following pokemon.
    #490 Manaphy,
    #493 Arceus,
    #647 Keldeo,
    #648 Meloetta,
    #649 Genesect,
    #719 Diancie, Got no longer needed.

i will probably only trade Mew for an Arceus.
    to traded with me please PM or reply here.
    as i dont know how to traded with other who are online with out the GTS. so a little help be nice.

Last edited:

Charizard Gr

Firekeeper
    Years
    I would like to have the Jirachi and the Entei, I can give you a bunch of pokemon for them but unluckily none of the above you mentioned to have wanted.

Years
    • Seen Apr 5, 2016
    I would like to have the Jirachi and the Entei, I can give you a bunch of pokemon for them but unluckily none of the above you mentioned to have wanted.

maybe the Entei,
    if you have some think i like.
    so give up some names and info and we will see

Years
    • Seen Apr 5, 2016
    Do you think an ORAS Born Rayquaza with Dragon Ascent move sounds good for your Entei or maybe Jirachi?

Let me know if it's not.

sorry i have my Rayquaz, from Ruby (G3) and dont need him again out side of picking him up in my ORAS games.
    i have as far as i know all of the can be traded on GTS legendarys.
    the only one legendary not listed on this post i not yet got is victini, i have the wonder cards downloaded on to my Black and White game's from when i got them on there release day. but have yet to get round to going to catch him. as i not played Black or White apart from getting to the part of the game that i can pull pokemon from my G4 games as fast as i could. (Side note Two days, from Pinwheel Forest to Pokémon Transfer Lab on Route 15. no side trip's.)

Years
    • Seen Apr 14, 2022
    I am interested in your Suicune, unfortunately I don't have any of the pokemon listed but thought it couldn't hurt to make an offer anyway. I can offer you
    Shiny Kyogre
    Cresselia
    Reshiram
    Deoxys
    Darkrai
    Latios
    Cobalion
    Terrakion
    Victini

Let me know if you are interested in trading. Since I don't have what are are specifically interested in I would also consider two for one trades, depending on what pokemon you are interested in.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back