• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New to PC, looking for Hacking help! :)

Years
    • Seen Sep 24, 2013
    Hey all! I'm pretty new to Pokecommunity, and I'm a novice at hacking too. I'm posting this here since I am new after all, and because there's not exactly a help thread under Rom hacking.
    If anyone happens to be a pro hacker and is willing to help me out on a couple little things, I would hugely appreciate it!

Epidemix18

Years
    • Seen Sep 24, 2013
    Okay thanks! :) I apologize if my first comment came across as rude or anything, I certainly didn't mean to be. But thanks for letting me know I'll try to talk to them! :)

Winter Wonderland

Puts the fun in dysfunctional
    Years
  • There is a help thread under ROM hacking. :) Simple Questions thread under Emulation covers that! Welcome, I'm new too! And I'm getting started on hacking, too! :D I'm picking it up pretty easily and wouldn't mind helping you! :D

Back