• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New to PC, sayin' HI

Years
    Hi all, this is my second attempt to introduce myself. When I tried before I got a message saying I couldn't post URL's, but I hadn't put a URL in my message?? Anyway, lets see if it works this time! I'm just getting to grips with the Pokecommunity and will probably (most likely!) be posting lots of questions ;)

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
    The URL rule is there to prevent spambots and adbots from running rampant. Don't worry though, that restriction gets lifted after you've made 15 posts, which should come in no time. XD

...And if you're looking to ask game-related questions, each of the Pokemon gaming sections has a stickied thread titled "Quick Questions" or "simple Questions" or something to that effect where you can easily get you're questions answered. :D

Anyways, welcome to PC, be sure to check out all of the subsections to find one you like best, and don't feed the rabid monkeys. ^_^

Years
    Hello there and welcome to PC! This community is very well educated on everything Pokemon so whatever it is you have questions for we will know the answer. :P Just look around a little also and you might find an area you might be interested in as well. If you have any questions about PC just message anyone with a bold name and they'll help you out. Anyways hope you enjoy yourself, hope you like it here, and hope to see you around! :)

Back