• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New to PC :)

Mdash2011

2ndGenPlaya
Years
  • Hiya. I'm James AKA Mdash2011. I joined PC a few weeks ago but haven't been active until now. I've been an avid Pokemon fan since I first played Red (back in the day) and ever since I've played all the games up as far as Diamond and Pearl. I don't like the games after that to be honest.

I really enjoy playing the hacks roms, mainly the 2nd gen versions but now I have a better phone, I can play using all emulators, so I'll probably play the 3rd and 4th gen hacks a bit more now.

I'll probably spend most of my time in the Emulation section, but wherever you see me, feel free to say hi. I don't bite. I promise :)

Aeonz361

Army of 1
    Years
  • Hi, Mdash2011! I always like seeing new people introduce themselves and I know you'll find your own little niche here in PC :) Make sure to read the rules and you'll be fine. Enjoy your stay :)

Back