• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New to pokecommunity

Years
  • Hiyo, my name's PokeGirl.
    I have played quite a few pokemon but havent completely finished any.
    I am currently playing soulsilver and this is my team:

Cinder (typhlosion) Level 56, I believe.
    Dewong Level 44
    Hooty (noctowl) Level 31
    Spirit (lugia) Level 41
    Tails (Ferret) Level 20 (this spot changes regularly to swinub and others)

I am currently on the second gym in the Kanto region and have completed Jhoto.
    Anything you guys can tell me about this community and what to do here?

Shedinja8

Niger, atrum vel malum. Sumo.
    Years
  • Welcome to Pokemon Community! It is nice to see that more members join everyday.
    Basically, Pokemon Community is a fun place were people can get into discussion about Pokemon and many other topics. You can make polls, post pictures, join contests, and much more. If you really have anymore questions you wish to learn about I suggest looking at the FAQ page or asking other members if you get confused.
    I hope you enjoy Pokemon Community Forums!

Years
  • Welcome pokegirl.

You've rekindled my love for dewgong. I finally know whats going to take my 6th party spot.

Post lots, stay on topic and have fun!

Welcome to Pokemon Community! It is nice to see that more members join everyday.
    Basically, Pokemon Community is a fun place were people can get into discussion about Pokemon and many other topics. You can make polls, post pictures, join contests, and much more. If you really have anymore questions you wish to learn about I suggest looking at the FAQ page or asking other members if you get confused.
    I hope you enjoy Pokemon Community Forums!​

Thanks so much :)
    I am a long time poster on other communities, so it feels weird posting on the welcome section.
    Though, thanks for everything and Ill make sure to check the different things out!

Back