• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New To Pokemon!!! Please Help!!!

Years
    • Seen Aug 15, 2006
    Hello...Back in 1996 when Pokemon was born...I was crazy over it. I had every game every card and like 20 shirts. Now...The shirts were in a yard sell...the games went to my friends...and the card are gathering dust on my shevles. BUT!!! About 3 days ago i was watching T.V. and the only thing on was Pokemon. So i watched it and now I can't get enough Pokemon. So... I stoped Pokemon in about 1999 - 2000...so here's some stuff i need to know.

1. What is the newest kind of Pokemon seris. Like the T.V. show. The newest one I have ever seen is the ones with Ash, Brock, that little kid with the glasses and that 1 girl with the bandana.

2. When and what channel do new epsiodes come on? I know some come on Cartoon Network and some on WB.

3. Do you know a place were i can buy every known epsiode of Pokemon known to man kind. I'm Willing to spend about $500 - $600 on Pokemon videos.

4. How many Pokemon movies are there? I only have like...2 somewere and I want them all.

5. How many different types of seires are there? Like The Johto Journeys is 1 for example.

6. How many different games are there? For Game Boy, Game Boy Color , Game Boy Advance , Nintendo DS , Nintendo 64 , Nintendo Game Cube. I'm not much about the cards I just want the games.

And that's about it...Also I have some old cards I heard were rare and I wanna know the price range.

1. Mew (I have a book with it in it and here's a Info thingy about it...It says...This card "Mew" was removed from the Elglish editions and will only be available to members of a Pokemon League.

2. Back when ever the first Pokemon movie came out if you went to the movie threater you could get a black and sliver Holagraphic mew card. Wanna know price on it.

Thats about it...sorry to bother you.:classic:

Skitty101

Crazed Advanceshipper!!
    Years
    V W X W V said:
    1. What is the newest kind of Pokemon seris. Like the T.V. show. The newest one I have ever seen is the ones with Ash, Brock, that little kid with the glasses and that 1 girl with the bandana.

2. When and what channel do new epsiodes come on? I know some come on Cartoon Network and some on WB.

3. Do you know a place were i can buy every known epsiode of Pokemon known to man kind. I'm Willing to spend about $500 - $600 on Pokemon videos.

4. How many Pokemon movies are there? I only have like...2 somewere and I want them all.

5. How many different types of seires are there? Like The Johto Journeys is 1 for example.

6. How many different games are there? For Game Boy, Game Boy Color , Game Boy Advance , Nintendo DS , Nintendo 64 , Nintendo Game Cube. I'm not much about the cards I just want the games.

And that's about it...Also I have some old cards I heard were rare and I wanna know the price range.

1. Mew (I have a book with it in it and here's a Info thingy about it...It says...This card "Mew" was removed from the Elglish editions and will only be available to members of a Pokemon League.

2. Back when ever the first Pokemon movie came out if you went to the movie threater you could get a black and sliver Holagraphic mew card. Wanna know price on it.
    I'd be happy to answer your Pokemon questions. :)

1. The new series is Pokemon Advanced. And the boy with glasses is Max and the girl with the bandanna is his sister May.

2. Currently new episodes are airing on Cartoon Network since KidsWB is dropping Pokemon and Yu-gi-oh.

3. I usually buy my Pokemon DVDs/Videos from Amazon.com. Or try Pokemon Center, they carry alot of Pokemon DVDs. If you mean't stores I don't really know any good places to find them.

4. There are 10 Pokemon movies so far.

5. There is umm...6 types of series.

6. Game boy: PKMN Yellow, PKMN Red/Blue and PKMN green *rare*,
    PKMN Cyrstal, PKMN Gold/Silver
    Game boy Advance: PKMN Ruby/Sapphire, PKMN Emerald
    Nintendo 64: PKMN Stadium 1 & 2, Hey you, Pikachu, PKMN Puzzle League
    Nintendo DS: PKMN Diamond/Pearl, PKMN Dash
    Nintendo Game cube: Pokemon Collosium, PKMN XD: Gale of Darkness
    There are many other different games but I can't think of them.

About Pokemon cards, I don't really know about the price range. I think it depends on how much cards of a specific card has been made...:\

Hope this helps you out. ;)

Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2009
    Answered quite well, and yeah they replaced Misty with May and May does the contests. Also, you can get complete seasons from from torrentspy.com (You need BitLord)

bgt

R A W R
    Years
    • Age 15
    • Seen Jun 21, 2011
    1 & 5. The newest series at the moment for the American dub would be Pokemon Advanced Battle, considered to be the 8th saga/season in the series. The others would include Indigo/Kanto League, Orange League, Johto Journeys, Johto Champions, Master Quest, Pokemon Advanced, Pokemon Advanced Challenge, Pokemon Advanced Battle, and Battle Frontier, the 9th series to air on Cartoon Network in the fall. The Japanese series aired on TV Tokyo currently aires Advanced Generation, which represents the PA, PAC, and PAB seasons but has a possibility of being replaced by a saga in Shinou in September.

2. KidsWB dropped the contract with PUSA and CN has obtained the rights to air Pocket Monsters/Pokemon. The new series, Battle Frontier (9th saga/season), comprised of 52 episodes will begin airing in Fall. The newest series at the moment on TV Tokyo is Advanced Generation based in Japan.

3. The first seven series have been released to DVD including up to Pokemon Advanced Challenge. Pokemon Advanced Battle hasn't made itself to DVD production yet. As for every episode known to man kind, if your looking for the Japanese Raws, any housous, banned episodes, or anything else relating to the Japanese Nature, it may be harder since majority of the DVD's are rental only. Although for the American installment, you can obtain IN - PAC as they have been released to DVD. There are multiple sites you could attempt to obtain the DVD's from, including any large department store for the newer series (PA, PAC) and attempt to find the older series online at sites such as ebay.com (for older/rare DVDs), Amazon.com, and pokemoncenter.com (PUSA's official site).

4. There are actually nine Pocket Monsters movies. Mewtwo's Counterattack, Phantom Pokemon Lugia's Explosive Birth, Emperor of the Crystal Tower, Celebi's Encounter Beyond Time, Guardian Deities of the Water Capital Latias and Latios, Wishing Star of Seven Nights, Jirachi, Visitor from the Space Fisure Deoxys, Mew and the Wave Guiding Hero Lucario, Pokemon Ranger and the Prince of the Sea: Manaphy. The ninth movie has just aired in Japanese theathres about three weeks ago and is slated for Japanese release in Winter 2006. The 8th installment, Mew and the Wave Guiding Hero Lucario, is slated for American release in September. In total, there are nine movie installments. A tenth movie has not been announced yet but is rumored to be based upon the Diamond/Pearl series.

These are my revised answers to the questions since the reply contained some errors regarding 10 movies and a few other minor things. If you have any other questions, feel free to ask.

bgt

R A W R
    Years
    • Age 15
    • Seen Jun 21, 2011
    Pokemon Chronicles is the equivalent to Shuukan Pokemon Housoukyoku or Pokemon Housou as known in Japan. The episodes are in no relation speaking of storyline, so don't expect your usual episode. The Chronicles series is available on DVD also.

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    For the record, the 9th movie is only out in Japan, and its called Pokemon Ranger and the Prince of the Sea: Manifi.
    It'll be out here next year.

Boo - Its coming out early September in the USA.

Back