• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New to the collecting side of Pokémon!

Years
    • Seen Nov 19, 2020
    Hi there, recently started collecting Pokémon cards again first time since was young! I've found the love for it once again during covid 19. I'm looking to invest as well as flip these cards. Whilst building a collection for myself. I've recently packed Twin Energy - 209/192 - Secret Rare I'll attach the photo on the post. I'm in two minds of just keeping it in mint condition for the collection or just flip it straight away. Any help appreciated also just noticed as a new member I can't post an image as of yet.

Years
  • you can post in the TCG forum once you've hit 5 posts (a measure we take to prevent forum spam, which unfortunately does happen), which is super easy to do. the quick way to hit 5 is by posting in Forum Games or Pokémon Trivia, since they're very quick to involve yourself in. welcome to PC, Callump! I'd love to help but I have no knowledge with card values. D: good luck!

Years
  • If you want to flip it, I suggest going onto Ebay looking up the card and name (Butterfree VMax 190/189 guess what I pulled today 😉) and filter your EBay search buy sold items and you can see what the card has been selling for.

Back