• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New to the community

PluggedP93

PluggedP93
Years
  • Hey all you PokéLovers :D

I've been a Pokemon fan since year 2000, when i saw Pokemon Yellow on the shelves of my local Zellers and got it for my birthday along with my very first GameBoy Color. I've played all the games since and followed the series as much as I could (though I have quite some catching up to do).

Today, I'm a 23 year old man looking to share his Pokemon passion with others in the form of a YouTube channel and by joining communities like this one to hopefully meet people with the same love for the franchise as myself!

Looking forward to getting to know you all :)

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Hey there Plugged! Welcome to the forums. You've definitely found the right community if you're looking to share your passion of Pokémon with other people. Have you tried checking out our Discord server?

Also best of luck with your channel too! :)

Back