• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New Types?

Alex Dee Bestest

Staraptor Freak
Years
  • Should there be any? I think there should. That would bring a whole new twist to pokemon. I think a good type would be Human. Yea. GO, POKEBOY! USE SPIT!

Nukoe

Miss Expendable
    Years
  • I agree with Charizard... It'd become too much like WoW or DnD if there were Humanoid, Human, Elf, Halfling, Orc, Night Elf... Or even just Lawfull Good, Neutral, Evil, Chaotic... Ya know?

And with attacks like "Spit" you can only IMAGINE how inappropriate the rest could grow to be... :/ Yikes. Lol.

PunxsatownyPhil

The guy who still uses a GBC
    Years
  • Should there be any? I think there should. That would bring a whole new twist to pokemon. I think a good type would be Human. Yea. GO, POKEBOY! USE SPIT!

Adding new types now would throw off the while dynamic of the game. At least you didn't say wind type, magic type, or light type. But Human type isn't much better. What, Gardevoir, Mr. Mime, and Machoke not human enough for you?

Years
    • Seen Jul 15, 2016
    would be a good type "light" or "Angel"
    Jirachi, Celebi, etc...

Back