• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] [NEW UPDATE: 40+ NEW POKEMON]: Pokémon Infinite Fusion

Years
    • Seen Mar 21, 2024
    I am training a Nidokey (body Pokemon Mankey, head Pokemon Nidorino). Will it need a Moon Stone to evolve or will it evolve at level 28?

BugTypeAficionado

Bug types are so hi-technicaaaal!
    Years
    • Seen Dec 15, 2017
    Loving this game so far, it's really fun to experiment with different fusions. I've did some searching, and I'm not entirely sure, but out of the original 151, does anybody know which are not yet available in-game (besides the obvious legendaries)?

I am training a Nidokey (body Pokemon Mankey, head Pokemon Nidorino). Will it need a Moon Stone to evolve or will it evolve at level 28?

Both. Nidokey's Nidorino half will evolve once given a Moon Stone, and it's Mankey half will evolve once it reaches level 28. So if you want a Nidoape, both evolution conditions must be met.

Years
    • Seen Mar 21, 2024
    Thank you for that, that's very informative.

Also... how do I trigger the Aerodactyl quest? I've talked to the scientists multiple times after beating Brock, but they're not saying anything different.

Years
    • Seen Aug 18, 2018
    Yo, just wanted to say and thank you for this game :x
    I love it, it's perfect to binge play while I'm watching a serie :)
    I'm just collecting more and more poke as for now, waiting for the next update (if there'll be any that is, which I hope a lot) and I'm running short on box space (21 out of 24 full) :x Saw a post somewhere about someone telling you how to increase the box amount, could you make a mini update just to add it :x ?
    I'm going to register every bug I found / find to help you make the game cleaner.
    Welp, that's all for now, have a nice day !

Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2019
    Hello! I downloaded your game about a week ago. A saw someone named Patterrz do a Let's Play and I was hooked on it. I love the concept of being able to choose a type combination that is super rare (only one pokemon has it or it doesn't exist yet) and try it out and see how it works. So I played the game up until the end of the demo.
    I do have a few things I hope are addressed later. First off I would appreciate it if it were possible to make the game screen bigger. I couldn't find any option to make it bigger and it's tiny right now.
    There is a particular sprite I encountered that turned out so well I hope you guys don't replace it. It's the marowak + arcanine sprite where the marowak is the head and arcanine is the body. I don't know how this sprite turned out so good but IMO it is. There are other sprites that just need a bit of tweaking but are otherwise fine. The magneton + gengar (magneton as the head) sprite is quite good (pretty creepy if you ask me), the dragonair + charizard sprite is good and just needs some minor tweaking, and the raichu + clefable sprite turned out pretty good too.
    Other than that, good so far so keep it up.

Schrroms

Pokémon Infinite Fusion dev
    Years
  • Hello! I downloaded your game about a week ago. A saw someone named Patterrz do a Let's Play and I was hooked on it. I love the concept of being able to choose a type combination that is super rare (only one pokemon has it or it doesn't exist yet) and try it out and see how it works. So I played the game up until the end of the demo.
    I do have a few things I hope are addressed later. First off I would appreciate it if it were possible to make the game screen bigger. I couldn't find any option to make it bigger and it's tiny right now.
    There is a particular sprite I encountered that turned out so well I hope you guys don't replace it. It's the marowak + arcanine sprite where the marowak is the head and arcanine is the body. I don't know how this sprite turned out so good but IMO it is. There are other sprites that just need a bit of tweaking but are otherwise fine. The magneton + gengar (magneton as the head) sprite is quite good (pretty creepy if you ask me), the dragonair + charizard sprite is good and just needs some minor tweaking, and the raichu + clefable sprite turned out pretty good too.
    Other than that, good so far so keep it up.

Hello, thanks for your interest in the game. You can change the screen size in the in-game Options menu. You can also press Alt+Enter to make it fullscreen, although this causes a few graphical glitches.

As for the sprites, they are all taken from this site which unfortunately means that I have no control over them. You can find a number of custom sprites made by the community in this google drive folder and copy them into your Graphics/Battlers folder to replace the original sprites.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jun 28, 2018
    Hi, I had an small question about the movepool of the pokémon..and the fusions ofc. Is the movepool copied from firered and leafgreen, or from another generation, like generation 5?

Years
    • Seen Jan 7, 2018
    unfused pokémon use the Black2/White2 movesets, while fused pokémon learn the Black/White 1 movesets of both pokémon (I might have that backwards)

Years
    • Seen Feb 5, 2018
    when i caught a Celfdude (Felt like it) the game crashed and said something was missing sory for no screen shot but basicly it brought up a text box saying something couldnt be found and ik all files where extracted with out error.

Schrroms

Years
  • Okay fellows, it is time. Version 3.0 is finally released. Here's a little overview of the new stuff.
    • Story up to the 8th gym
    • Unfusing Pok?mon
    • HM items
    • Over 250 custom sprites made by the community
    • New UI
    • Speed up button (Ctrl key)
    • Wondertrade
    • Randomized mode
    • Several revamped areas
    And a lot more. Got to the Changelog section for the full changelog!

Check the first post for download links, the full changelog and others

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Nov 29, 2022
    Hi! Apparently a long time ago, I got the Bike Voucher and tried to give it to the guy who gives you the bike. He says that I already got the bike, even though I didn't. Even with the 3.0 update, it's not working. Is there another way for me to get the bike?

Schrroms

Years
  • after updating i lost my save file sadly, it only shows new game

See the first post.

IMPORTANT: If you want to continue playing from an earlier Save file, you have to edit the Game.ini file and change the 4th line to
    Title=InfiniteFusion

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jun 25, 2023
    Hi There! I've been playing so far till Misty's gym and I am really enjoying.

Bugs I've found -nothing serious-:
    -Fairy gem seems to have no picture
    -You can walk throght the path to go to the Pokemon Leage until black tiles block you

Doubts:
    -I thought that fusions with Pidgey and its line were always treated as flying. I fusion Pidgey (head) and nidoran and his fusion and its evolution are Normal/poison Shouldn't it be flying/poison?

I also be making my sprites (and dding backsprites for the ones who didnt have one)

This is what I have made. When I add the transparent to them I will update them to the google drive fill. Tell me if you like them:

https://ibb.co/jmJ04Q
    https://ibb.co/fZADPQ
    https://ibb.co/idPwdk
    https://ibb.co/ky3YPQ
    https://ibb.co/dAtpyk

Schrroms

Years
  • Hi There! I've been playing so far till Misty's gym and I am really enjoying.

Bugs I've found -nothing serious-:
    -Fairy gem seems to have no picture
    -You can walk throght the path to go to the Pokemon Leage until black tiles block you

Doubts:
    -I thought that fusions with Pidgey and its line were always treated as flying. I fusion Pidgey (head) and nidoran and his fusion and its evolution are Normal/poison Shouldn't it be flying/poison?

I also be making my sprites (and dding backsprites for the ones who didnt have one)

This is what I have made. When I add the transparent to them I will update them to the google drive fill. Tell me if you like them:

https://ibb.co/jmJ04Q
    https://ibb.co/fZADPQ
    https://ibb.co/idPwdk
    https://ibb.co/ky3YPQ
    https://ibb.co/dAtpyk
    About Pidgey fusions, it used to be the case but it's been changed in 3.0. As a general rule: if it ain't got wings, it ain't flying type.

Also the sprites are great, you should definitely add them to the drive!

Years
  • *freezes reading the thread* *glances at the v3 version of our team* ...
    *strangled screech*

Valarea is fine, she's just a growlithe at the moment...
    Arminius is fine, no changes to gengar/charizard
    Mayeso, our super excellent fairy/dark clefairy/gyarados... is a fairy/water type who has no water type moves because her having it would have been silly because Dark STAB not Water STAB...
    Yating, our arbok, who was running on Dark STAB, and has never run poison attacks... now doesn't get dark STAB... (time to go back to the eternal internal debate on staying at shed skin arbok or becoming levitate weebok)(*has another horrifying realisation in that she's a physical attacker with a Sp.Att-detrimental nature, and without the STAB crunch, our STAB physical options... are the 5 PP gunk shot... and poison sting*)
    *desolate sound*
    no... not Simeon... not poor Simeon, my poor Flying/poison-possibly-to-be-flying/ground... a... normal/poison type... n o...
    *messes around for a bit with 0 intent on saving* if I defuse Simeon then they go from level 45/46 down to being two level 33s...
    *stares at moveset* Simeon runs Wing Attack [lv38 pidgeot], focus energy [lv7 nidoranM], double kick [lv9 NidoranM], and poison jab [lv43 Nidorino]... defusing them gets a pidgeot who obviously can't have the one move that came from their moveset because they've been so de-levelled... and a nidorino who SHOULD be able to have two of his moves... running level-up garbage rather than having either of those moves... and re-fusing them in reverse order to get poison/flying gives them the wrong ability. Oooooh noooo.

wait... if GYARADOS isn't dark type in v3... and ARBOK isn't a dark type in v3... then who the heck is the dark type here?

*loud sigh*
    We DID want to ask, though, extreme melancholy and team-type ruination aside: is there a list of available TMs and HMs for IF anywhere?

Last edited:
    Back