• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] [NEW UPDATE: 40+ NEW POKEMON]: Pokémon Infinite Fusion

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Mar 16, 2019
Hey,

i started to play this game a few month ago. I read, that meowth and persian should be dark types, but i catched 1 meowth and its just normal. If i fuse it, the fusion is a normal type.
Didn`t i read the changes of them, or did i have a bug?

Now i played the game to the Celadon City, like my last time i played the game a few month ago. Like last time, do i follow Erika into the sewers. After u flooted the area, i couldn`t move about the second wood plate on the ground.
This plate and the plate in the south, when u enter first time the sewers, are 1 pixel right of their functional position.

PS.: Sorry for my bad english. I just learned it a bit on school and trained it by playing video games ^^

Attachments

• Problem Kanalisation.png
    Problem Kanalisation.png
    64.5 KB · Views: 10
Last edited:

Schrroms

Pokémon Infinite Fusion dev
Years
Hey,

i started to play this game a few month ago. I read, that meowth and persian should be dark types, but i catched 1 meowth and its just normal. If i fuse it, the fusion is a normal type.
Didn`t i read the changes of them, or did i have a bug?

Now i played the game to the Celadon City, like my last time i played the game a few month ago. Like last time, do i follow Erika into the sewers. After u flooted the area, i couldn`t move about the second wood plate on the ground.
This plate and the plate in the south, when u enter first time the sewers, are 1 pixel right of their functional position.

PS.: Sorry for my bad english. I just learned it a bit on school and trained it by playing video games ^^

Hello! Meowth and Persian used to be dark type at one point, but not anymore as of the latest version. Where did you read that? I will go and update it.
For the sewers puzzle, you have to walk on the wooden planks when the sewers are unflooded to make them fall into the correct position. Hope this helps!

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 23, 2019
Hi, I think i'm kinda stuck.
I finished the Elite 4, and i'm stuck here. I cannot go further in Johto, I can take the train but both way, up and down Goldenrod are blocked. And I dont have found HM 5 and 6.
Thank you and sorry for my english :p

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Oct 26, 2019
Hi! I write for the first time, despite off i've been playing this hack room since the version 2.0
First, it's absolutely awesome: it was so fun (and challeging too!) trying to get the best types/abilities/stats combination of pokemon and, at the same time, saving the aesthetics and the good-looking appearance (still i'm quite satisfied of the result, even if i need poisong jab and giga drain to complete my dream team move set :P )

I've the same problem of the guy before :pink_confused: i beat the Elite four once and now i'm stuck because i can't get anywhere the HM Waterfall and Dive.

I also met Kurt, the bug gym leader, in the Viridian Forest although i didn't beat him (i could not get to Azalea!), and now he wants a "rematch" in Vermillion city. Will this bug give me any problem in the future?

Thanks for the help!

EDIT

Actually... never mind xD I beated the League twice and the story goes on. I hope that Kurt's bug (litterally) won't cause me any problem in azalea

Attachments

• Chardra.png
    Chardra.png
    16.3 KB · Views: 14
Last edited:

looneyman1

The Psycho Pokemon
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen today
I cant remember for the life of me if the type changes between fusions work as seen in the fusion generator that was the base for this game or not. I would love a fusion of a Noctowl and Honchkrow but if it becomes Dark/Normal instead of retaining its dark/flying type then thats gonna put a massive hitch in any plans involving flying type fusions....

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Apr 30, 2019
Hi, the game is great, but some bugs persist:
I downloaded the link of v4.2 (which is actually v4.3), and after 36 hours of play, my 8 badges and the first box of the PC full, I can't open it anymore, the script bug and takes too long to answer.
I have only one pokemon on me (lvl1), so I will have to wait I think :x

P.S i'm french

EDIT : "Go to the discord for the bug" :3

Last edited:

shinymissingno

??? Pokemon
Years
Started playing this game again after a long time of not. Really enjoying myself so far, but I gotta say - kinda sad that I can't seem to get my fusions with my Magic Guard clefairy to also have Magic Guard. Are the abilities locked to only the 'first' ability in the set?

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Mar 29, 2019
In the Mt.Moom cave, there are two people who block access to a ladder, even after the pokemon league. Unable to have MT at Mt.Moon Square

Is there a bug ? (in 4.3v)

Schrroms

Years
Started playing this game again after a long time of not. Really enjoying myself so far, but I gotta say - kinda sad that I can't seem to get my fusions with my Magic Guard clefairy to also have Magic Guard. Are the abilities locked to only the 'first' ability in the set?

Fusions with Clefairy has a head have access to Magic Guard.
The way it works is that fusions get either the body's 1st ability or the head's second ability.

In the Mt.Moom cave, there are two people who block access to a ladder, even after the pokemon league. Unable to have MT at Mt.Moon Square

Is there a bug ? (in 4.3v)

This ladder led to a planned area that got scrapped. Are you sure you're playing 4.3? The ladder and Rocket guards were removed in 4.2 (may not be the case if you updated via the patch)

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Oct 26, 2019
i can't find Arceus. I'm pretty sure it is in the undergrounds of Alpha Ruins, i followed indeed the instruction until "the stone reacted to my hand and there was a loud scream underground". But when i go check, there is just the painting and no sign of the legendary pokemon. Am I missing something?

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Apr 1, 2019
Hello! First of all, thanks for this amazing game! I started it being just curious about fusions, but it appears to me that this "hackgame" is way more than fusing pokemons. I enjoyed alot the story, with some very clever ideas (all the stuff about rocket, legendary birds is very nicely thought).
I have a couple of questions (I beated E4, about to beat it again to access johto):

-I know latest version is recent, but is the game still in progress with new versions in the future?
-Is there a way yet to go in the cerulean cave or is it not implemented?
-In the same way, the cinnabar scientist speaking about an island can actually get us there? Or is it a plan for next versions?
-Is there a way to go to "Crimson city" appearing on kanto's map?

I think that's all ^^' Oh and, the music going for the last fight vs Blue (at E4) is just so freaking epic good job to the one who made it !! Thank you!

Schrroms

Years
i can't find Arceus. I'm pretty sure it is in the undergrounds of Alpha Ruins, i followed indeed the instruction until "the stone reacted to my hand and there was a loud scream underground". But when i go check, there is just the painting and no sign of the legendary pokemon. Am I missing something?

Once you complete the puzzle, Unown should appear in the ruins and there should be a legendary Pokémon near the paintings (it's not Arceus). I'm not sure why it didn't happen for you. It might be a glitch...

Getting Arceus is a bit trickier. You have to show every other legendary to Eusine in Cherrygrove City to get the Azure Flute and summon him.

Hello! First of all, thanks for this amazing game! I started it being just curious about fusions, but it appears to me that this "hackgame" is way more than fusing pokemons. I enjoyed alot the story, with some very clever ideas (all the stuff about rocket, legendary birds is very nicely thought).
I have a couple of questions (I beated E4, about to beat it again to access johto):

-I know latest version is recent, but is the game still in progress with new versions in the future?
-Is there a way yet to go in the cerulean cave or is it not implemented?
-In the same way, the cinnabar scientist speaking about an island can actually get us there? Or is it a plan for next versions?
-Is there a way to go to "Crimson city" appearing on kanto's map?

I think that's all ^^' Oh and, the music going for the last fight vs Blue (at E4) is just so freaking epic good job to the one who made it !! Thank you!

Thank you! I consider the game to be pretty much done. The next updates will be mainly bug fixes and optimizing from now on. I'm not planning on adding any more story content for now.

-Cerulean Cave will be unlocked once you get an item from Professor Elm in New Bark Town in Johto.
-The island mentionned by the scientist in CInnabar is also unlocked by an postgame event in Johto.
-You can go to Crimson City by surfing north from Cerulean Cape (where you met Bill).
-Blue's champion theme is Blue's battle theme from Sun and Moon. Glad you like it!

Hope this helps!

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Apr 1, 2019
It does! Thanks a lot! Sorry, I should have been more patient and complete Johto before asking those ;)

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 2, 2019
Hello,
There is an issue with the ability "Magic Guard".
I got poison so I assume it does not work.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Oct 26, 2019
Once you complete the puzzle, Unown should appear in the ruins and there should be a legendary Pokémon near the paintings (it's not Arceus). I'm not sure why it didn't happen for you. It might be a glitch...

Getting Arceus is a bit trickier. You have to show every other legendary to Eusine in Cherrygrove City to get the Azure Flute and summon him.

Oh, i see. Well, right now the only one missing is the Suicune/Raikou fusion, which is giving me hard time to be found. I don't think i understood the "tracker" function though... any advice? I really want a Mewtwo/Arceus fusion xD

Also, one more thing:

Spoiler:

Last edited:

Schrroms

Years
Also, one more thing:
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Years
  • Seen Sep 9, 2023
Any chance of this game eventually getting all 721 Pokemon to fuse?

Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Apr 23, 2024
Hello,
There is an issue with the ability "Magic Guard".
I got poison so I assume it does not work.

Pokemon with Magic Guard can still receive Status Ailments like Poison. They just should not be damaged by them in battle, nor by any other form of passive damage.

Edit: Here's something I noticed about fusing/unfusing: When fusing Pokemon, it can make a difference which Pokemon you choose first. If you choose a Pokemon that belongs to you, then a traded Pokemon, when you unfuse, the traded Pokemon will belong to you, but if you choose the traded Pokemon first, you will not be able to unfuse the Pokemon at all, as the fusion will be considered a Traded Pokemon.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen May 17, 2022
Andd the whole version is here! Lol xd

Last edited:
Back