• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] [NEW UPDATE: 40+ NEW POKEMON]: Pokémon Infinite Fusion

Years
    • Seen May 12, 2020
    I'm new and wanted to ask if there was a android version because I don't own a pc and if there isn't please make one I'm not sure if it's a lot work or not just asking.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Mar 24, 2024
    This game was made with RPG Maker, which is notoriously badly optimized. To reduce lag you can reduce the screen size or your PC's resolution. Also make sure to have no other apps running at the same time.

but litterally ANY other rpg maker game including pokemon ones have None of the issues i have here :/

Years
    • Seen Oct 5, 2019
    Hi

To begin thank you for having created this game, I have fun as not possible on a fan game like this;)

I come to you to ask you several things

1) I found on the forum the link to have the location of the side, unfortunately it is not complete, so I would like to know where to find facade please

2) Will there still be updates for the game? Like all the pokemons of the 3g or 4? new region? new post game? online? etc.

3) I have seen poll on the site, the result will it be effective in an update or it will be only for the imagination of the players?

4) I'm stuck with the quest of unknow, I managed to "solve" the riddle with the order of tablets, it tells me that the tablet in room A is in communion with my hand but nothing happens then .Is it a bug or did I miss something?
    If anyone can help me clearly please

In short I still have a lot of questions to ask you, but I do not want to bother you :)

Have a good day: D

Last edited:

Schrroms

Pokémon Infinite Fusion dev
    Years
  • but litterally ANY other rpg maker game including pokemon ones have None of the issues i have here :/
    The game uses a lot more data than most, if not all other rpg maker games so you do need a more powerful computer to run it than most rpg maker games.
    Another thing that can help with performance is changing the battle UI to classic mode and make sure to turn 3d mode off. You can also press CTRL to speed up the game. Hope this helps :)

Do you plan on adding online battling anytime in the future?
    I would like to, but it's unlikely because it costs money to run a server.

Hi

To begin thank you for having created this game, I have fun as not possible on a fan game like this;)

I come to you to ask you several things

1) I found on the forum the link to have the location of the side, unfortunately it is not complete, so I would like to know where to find facade please

2) Will there still be updates for the game? Like all the pokemons of the 3g or 4? new region? new post game? online? etc.

3) I have seen poll on the site, the result will it be effective in an update or it will be only for the imagination of the players?

4) I'm stuck with the quest of unknow, I managed to "solve" the riddle with the order of tablets, it tells me that the tablet in room A is in communion with my hand but nothing happens then .Is it a bug or did I miss something?
    If anyone can help me clearly please

In short I still have a lot of questions to ask you, but I do not want to bother you :)

Have a good day: D

1) The facade TM is not in the game.
    2) The updates will mostly be minor fixes and changes from now on. I don't have any plans for adding any more story related stuff for now, but I might at some more postgame content at some point in the future. I'm not going to add any more Pokémon because the engine can't handle it. Online is a big maybe.
    3) The poll was just to gauge the interest in various possible features, but it doesn't mean any of them will be implemented. It's pretty outdated and I would delete the poll if I could, but it won,t let me.
    4) To solve the puzzle you have to go into each of the chambers and touche the tablets in the correct order. Once you solved it, Unown will start to appear underground.

Years
    • Seen May 12, 2019
    So, I tried playing both available versions but both of them close instantly with a black screen. I'm able to play Phoenix Rising which I'm pretty sure is made on the same tool. Here's my system configuration Windows 10 Pro 64 bit Intel Core i5 8600K 16GB RAM GTX 1080.

Years
    • Seen Apr 29, 2019
    Hi,

First of all congratulations and big thanks for this great game !

I wanted to pick your brain as I think I have spotted two bugs:
    - I have a fusion Eevee (head, quest reward) / Shedinja (body, Team Rocket backroom). I have been trying to unfuse them, but I get the same message as when you try to unfuse a pokemon received from a trade. I get that this is considering that my pokemon got fused before being traded, but this is not the case here. Should I consider that as a bug or a feature ? :D I guess you get the same result as long as you fuse a body for which you were not the original trainer.
    - I maxed out the happiness of my Eevee/Shedinja (to turn it into an Umbreon/Shedinja); I get the "Your XXX is super friendly to you! I'm a bit jealous" but leveling it up doesn't trigger the evolution. I know happiness-based fusion works in the game (even on fused pokemon) so I am a bit confused on whether I am doing something wrong or if there is something specific here. (Forget about it, just read Differences_with_the_official_games and found out Moon stone was required)

Thanks!

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 9, 2019
    Hello,

First of all, thank you for the game its pretty fun ! Gave me hard time to find some stuff ...

I got some questions :
    - Why cant I use Waterfall ?? ( I caught s pokemon with the attack already is that why I cant use it ? If yes where is the TM or what do I do to be able to use it ?)
    - After lot of hours of research, I could not find where to get a Slakoth .... Anyone know where it is ?
    - In one of the Johto cave ( behind a gym) there is some weird water changing, is that possible to go thru ? Or do you need an item ? I tried 1h at least but could not do it ....
    -Is there any list of all the pokemon that we can catch ( I mean the 35 last ?)
    - Can you train 2 pokemon full EV and then fuse them to get a better pokemon than if you train his EV after the pokemon to be fused ?
    - My pokedex is not usable, I got an error message everytime I try to look for location . Is this known and normal ? Can we not use pokedex to know location ?? I also noticed that G2 does not appear ...

Thank you for your help !

Schrroms

Years
  • Hi,

First of all congratulations and big thanks for this great game !

I wanted to pick your brain as I think I have spotted two bugs:
    - I have a fusion Eevee (head, quest reward) / Shedinja (body, Team Rocket backroom). I have been trying to unfuse them, but I get the same message as when you try to unfuse a pokemon received from a trade. I get that this is considering that my pokemon got fused before being traded, but this is not the case here. Should I consider that as a bug or a feature ? :D I guess you get the same result as long as you fuse a body for which you were not the original trainer.
    - I maxed out the happiness of my Eevee/Shedinja (to turn it into an Umbreon/Shedinja); I get the "Your XXX is super friendly to you! I'm a bit jealous" but leveling it up doesn't trigger the evolution. I know happiness-based fusion works in the game (even on fused pokemon) so I am a bit confused on whether I am doing something wrong or if there is something specific here. (Forget about it, just read Differences_with_the_official_games and found out Moon stone was required)

Thanks!

This is on purpose. Pokémon bought from Team Rocket are considered traded. Otherwise it would be too easy to get rare Pokémon ;)

Hello,

First of all, thank you for the game its pretty fun ! Gave me hard time to find some stuff ...

I got some questions :
    - Why cant I use Waterfall ?? ( I caught s pokemon with the attack already is that why I cant use it ? If yes where is the TM or what do I do to be able to use it ?)
    - After lot of hours of research, I could not find where to get a Slakoth .... Anyone know where it is ?
    - In one of the Johto cave ( behind a gym) there is some weird water changing, is that possible to go thru ? Or do you need an item ? I tried 1h at least but could not do it ....
    -Is there any list of all the pokemon that we can catch ( I mean the 35 last ?)
    - Can you train 2 pokemon full EV and then fuse them to get a better pokemon than if you train his EV after the pokemon to be fused ?
    - My pokedex is not usable, I got an error message everytime I try to look for location . Is this known and normal ? Can we not use pokedex to know location ?? I also noticed that G2 does not appear ...

Thank you for your help !

-You get the Waterfall HM in Sprout Tower in Violet City (postgame). You should be able to use it if you have all badges. Where were you trying to use it?

-Slakoth isn't in the game, but you can find Slaking as a static encounter on Route 46 (you need waterfall)

-You don't need a special HM for the changing water in Blackthorn. You just need to be patient and get a bit lucky.

-You can find some information on the new Pokemon on the Wiki
    https://infinitefusion.fandom.com/wiki/Differences_with_the_official_games#Pok.C3.A9dex_numbers

-not sure, but I don,t think so.

-Nope, there is no location checker in the popedex.

Years
    • Seen Aug 9, 2019
    Thank you for all your answers.

For waterfall, I thought I did the first gym of johto but I actually did not .... I did it and fix my problem !

Years
    • Seen May 4, 2019
    file:///C:/Users/prest/OneDrive/Documents/Lightshot/pokemon.png

ive tried 3 times to play the game (4.3) every time i go to pick my starter i pick squirtle and it crashes. very annoying bug

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 9, 2019
    Hi, I encoutered a error message that makes my game crash when I spoke to the first member of Elite 4. I experienced the same with the Absol at Cinnabar Island and the Mawile at Crimson City. I am running the 4.3.3 version of the game. Any help will be appreciated thanks !

CynicalHispanic

MC Ride Acolyte
    Years
  • Hey, so I've been playing a randomized game of the newest patch, and I was testing out the Mist Stones just to see whether they worked on evolution stone pokemon (I didn't remember what the quest-tracker guy told me) and I tested it on my Dusclops/Gabite hybrid and the stone turned it into a Gibble/Shellder hybrid. I also tested this on other pokemon, and it worked fine sometimes, but then on my Kabuto/Anorith hybrid, the stones created an Electabuzz/Onix hybrid. I'm not sure if the stones caused this, but I'm guessing that the evolution pathways are messed up. Just thought I'd let you know of the bug, in case you hadn't been told!

Years
    • Seen Jun 1, 2019
    Hello,

This is a fantastic game you have made, thanks for taking so much time and making it free as well! I have beat the elite four and the gym leaders in Goldenrod, Violet, Azalea, and Blackthorn, and caught the sudowoodo, and I'm not sure where to go next. I cannot seem to reach Ecruteak or Mahogany, since I don't see any open paths I can go. Does anyone know what I am supposed to do?

Thank you so much!

Schrroms

Years
  • Hello,

This is a fantastic game you have made, thanks for taking so much time and making it free as well! I have beat the elite four and the gym leaders in Goldenrod, Violet, Azalea, and Blackthorn, and caught the sudowoodo, and I'm not sure where to go next. I cannot seem to reach Ecruteak or Mahogany, since I don't see any open paths I can go. Does anyone know what I am supposed to do?

Thank you so much!

There are only 4 badges to collect in Johto, so you're mostly done with the postgame. You still have to challenge Gold at Mt. Silver (go left before victory road's entrance)
    You can also try to catch the remaining legendaries (Mewtwo in Cerulean Cave, Ho-Oh/Lugia at Navel Rock, the roaming legendary dogs, Arceus). Another thing you can do is try to beat the 12 gym leader rematches to unlock the Super Elite 4.

Years
    • Seen Jun 1, 2019
    There are only 4 badges to collect in Johto, so you're mostly done with the postgame. You still have to challenge Gold at Mt. Silver (go left before victory road's entrance)
    You can also try to catch the remaining legendaries (Mewtwo in Cerulean Cave, Ho-Oh/Lugia at Navel Rock, the roaming legendary dogs, Arceus). Another thing you can do is try to beat the 12 gym leader rematches to unlock the Super Elite 4.

Oh I see, thank you for responding! Looks like all I have are rematches/super elite four, Mt. Silver, and Arceus then, good to know!

Years
    • Seen Jul 9, 2019
    Lovely game you have made... enjoying it very much. Appreciate the new graphics and the cool and awkward fusions(lol).
    I encountered a problem, I accidentally traded away a pokemon with the exp share (The one the scientist gives you for 5 fusions). Any way to get another one or any other solution possible like editing my save file?
    Any help is appreciated and thanks in advance.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jun 1, 2019
    Hi again, I had a couple more questions about late game.

1) I just got arceus and some plates, and it seems that making it hold plates does not actually change its type or sprite. Is this a bug or is there a special way to change its type?

2) Is there a way to get shuckle in this game?

Thanks in advance!

Back