• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Released] [NEW UPDATE!] Pokémon Regalia

Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2024
    Yeah got mine to evolve at level 30 but I was using soothe bell and gave it vitamins so I just started to worry since it was a different kind of pichu, also do you happen to know how to get around the lost tunnels.

Bluzan

Blu
    Years
    Yeah got mine to evolve at level 30 but I was using soothe bell and gave it vitamins so I just started to worry since it was a different kind of pichu, also do you happen to know how to get around the lost tunnels.

There's a video in the discord that shows how to get through the tunnels. I'll post it somewhere on youtube if i ever get time.

Years
    • Seen May 22, 2022
    Hi! Just a couple of things. The discord is unable to accept the invite when I click accept. Also, is there not any starly on route one or am I nuts? I could have sworn...

looneyman1

The Psycho Pokemon
    Years
    • he/him
    • Seen today
    In this game, there is one specific item that is the main focus of the story. It is the Crystal Gem. It's an extremely rare artifact that holds the ability to awaken a pre-historic Pokémon, only heard of in old Cohsto books.

Oooh this is interesting. There was a fangame from several years ago that was working to a similar premise but it fell off the face of the earth so its good to see a new take on this idea. Since this has up to gen 8 pokemon would you at all be able to restore the gen 8 fossils in the method cited above? And by restore I dont mean just make the hybrid monstrosities we know, I would love to have a full-fledged stegosaurus pokemon on my team for example, would it at all be possible hat you are going to allow the true forms of gen 8's fossil pokemon? It would make sense for this game if you ask me.

Bluzan

Blu
    Years
    Oooh this is interesting. There was a fangame from several years ago that was working to a similar premise but it fell off the face of the earth so its good to see a new take on this idea. Since this has up to gen 8 pokemon would you at all be able to restore the gen 8 fossils in the method cited above? And by restore I dont mean just make the hybrid monstrosities we know, I would love to have a full-fledged stegosaurus pokemon on my team for example, would it at all be possible hat you are going to allow the true forms of gen 8's fossil pokemon? It would make sense for this game if you ask me.

That sounds pretty interesting. I'd love to try something like that.

looneyman1

The Psycho Pokemon
    Years
    • he/him
    • Seen today
    That sounds pretty interesting. I'd love to try something like that.

yeah while the hybrid monsters have their charm and are very powerful, it would be nice if we were to see their true forms in game considering.

Back