• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Released] [NEW UPDATE!] Pokémon Regalia

Years
    • Seen May 17, 2024
    learn to balance your game you made multiple characters near impossible to defeat for a casual player . as well as leveling is extremely hard during the cycling route either add more trainers or a repeatable trainer. trainer Kirin and the first gym leader do not need to be so tough four super potions and it feels like an unlimited supply of status heals. makes you feel like your playing against a real player and not just traversing a story this can be positive for some ppl but i personally despise it. also please don't add moves until you're sure it doesn't affect the games balance to much.
    Other than that beautiful game love the regalia pokemon feature
    the map is pretty cool too. take your time this seems like an amazing project that most ppl will really enjoy.
    Please do continue this project.

Years
    • Seen Nov 15, 2022
    Hi

I can't play Pokémon regalia it keeps coming up was a Microsoft edge and not a zipped folder please help me

Years
    I had the same problem, but on the top right of microsoft edge there is a download pin, and shows progress of the download. When its finished open file. Your Welcome.

Back