• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New User Here

Years
    Hello there!

You can call me Oberon. I am fairly new to this community but I have experience in forums. I have been a long time Pokemon fan, but this is not the reason I joined this forum. I have joined this forum to meet people with the same tastes as me and to make new friends. I am looking forward to meeting you all!

SilverTwilight

~dream on!~
    Years
    cool, hi Oberon. i too have been on other forums. but only 4 including this one^^'' so welcome. and if you want to know about me, im a tomboy and im a huge pokemon and anime fan. ANIME FOREVER! hope you find someone you're interested in^^''

RyukoArabne

rookie
    Years
    haha..Anime really rules,you know^^HI,Oberon...Welcome to this Pokemon Forum,Glad to meet you.I am a girl,though.

Emma

Years
    • Seen Aug 19, 2012
    Welcome to PC ^^; Hope you have a great time posting and browsing around the forums, If you wanna be friends, have any questions, or need any help, I'm always around so you can PM me :D

Also, Make sure you read the Rules and FAQs, so that you don't get into any sort of trouble ^^; Ciao

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Hey there Oberon, neat username.
    Welcome to the PC. ^^
    Hope you like it here and will stay for awhile.
    If you wanna talk, or have questions, you can PM me!

~ Peace

Back