• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New User's Hangout

Status
Not open for further replies.

Natsuki

.bluefang.
    Years
    Well, 'tis about time we start anew with the New User's Hangout. ^_________^ In this thread, new members may post and let their presence be known to the rest of the community and be welcomed by the warm-hearted members of PC. ^^ You may also ask simple questions here and someone will be sure to help you out. =3

Also, all new members should take a look at the following links:
    The PokeCommunity Rules
    FAQ

Have fun and to all new members: welcome to The Pokemon Community! =D

~Kelsey

Last edited by a moderator:

Supreme Edgeboy Max

alphabet tour
    Years
    Aright then, so this is the new New User's Hangout eh?
    I still consider myself to be new, but still, if anyone has any problems or just wants to be friends, you can PM me.

Oh and be warned that I'm a guy. I just got a girl in my theme thats all. *glares evilly at new people*

Years
    HI!~

Help? With what? ^^;
    Did you check the FAQ too? It does answer alot of questions you may have.

Supreme Edgeboy Max

alphabet tour
    Years
    Heya cp30, what do you need help on? Sammi-san's right, you might wanna check the FAQ out first.

=P Sayin' check the FAQ is MY line Sammi.. *throws potato at her*

Supreme Edgeboy Max

alphabet tour
    Years
    Yo there Asuka. ^__^ Welcome to the PokeCommunity! Please follow the rules and be a good member, be sure to have fun and enjoy yourself! You can always PM me if you've got a problem or want to be friends.

Read the FAQ and Rules before settin' off into the forums!

Supreme Edgeboy Max

alphabet tour
    Years
    Yup, you should read the rules and FAQ and please take them seriously. They are NOT guidelines to follow, they are rules you have to obey or else you'll be in big trouble.

=D If you need any help or anything, just PM me.

Scar

Master Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Nov 24, 2006
    I'm new also,but i'm an avid pokemon fan -plays emerald version-

H i k a r i

Master Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Apr 30, 2008
    Hey there, i'm also new!

Before anything else...please note! I may be new here but I have had a lot of experience on forums, and have read the rules thoroughly, so please dont tag me as a 'n00b'. Unless by the public computers I use throwing a hissy fit, I wont double post or post in the wrong forum or disrispect the staff or whatever.

Anyway, im Hikari ^_^...that name was taken so I changed it alil...and for those who dont know its the Japanese word for Light. No, I do not speak fluent Japanese but I am learning, but please dont ask me to translate things, I dont know very much Japanese...yet. I have been a Pokemon trainer for 5 years or so, and absolutaly love Pokemon. Im also a huge fan of a Japanese J-pop artist called Utada Hikari, especially one of her songs, 'Light' and the English version of 'Light', 'Simple and Clean.' Anyone else here a fan?? I love it so much I can sing the Japanese one fluently even though I dont understand it! If any of you are curious to know what the Japanese version means...and yes, its very different from the english version...I have a translation of the lyrics so please send me one of those Private Messages if you want me to send them to you.

Err...my favourite Pokemon is Mew, but I love a lot of others...(I bet a lot of girls like Mew best.) And in case no one has noticed, I talk a lot!

Hikari.

Supreme Edgeboy Max

alphabet tour
    Years
    Welcome to the forums Scar. Please read the rules and have a look at the FAQ before you enjoy! =3

A welcome to you too Hikari. I remember Hikari means Light from Digimon Adventures. Hehe, a lot of people here like J-Pop and anime music here too, like me. Have fun in the forums, and enjoy. =D

Saboten

I love Kawaiiness!
    Years
    Welcome cp30, asuka-yuki, DJ chewy,scar and Hikari.

Hey Hikari, wouldn't that be Utada Hikaru, not Hikari? I'm a huge J-Pop fan also (in fact, I'm Japanese, though, my Japanese isn't what you call best...) but I'm not so into Utada-san's works, though, her song is still good! Anyway, welcome!

Years
    • Seen Dec 13, 2005
    Heyy everyone!

I'm new (well, thats obvious, isn't it?), but I'm not really a "newb". I'm a mod at another forum, so don't worry, I'll be able to follow the rules! So anyway, how strict are the rules? Like the swearing rule- is that a "laughed at" rule or do people take that seriously? I just want to make sure...

Years
    KGirl said:
    So anyway, how strict are the rules? Like the swearing rule- is that a "laughed at" rule or do people take that seriously? I just want to make sure...

It's taken somewhat seriously. We don't like censor bypassing. :/
    Overall, the rules are mostly common-sense rules. I'd read them and take them all seriously. ^^;

Supreme Edgeboy Max

alphabet tour
    Years
    Rules are taken quite seriously, and we try not to break it. The staff'll be quite strict on you too if you break them. ^___^ So follow them, and stay out of trouble.

Cheeky Typhlosion

Call me CK!
    Years
    Hello, I am Cheeky Typhlosion and I'm kinda new here. I found this place while looking Pokemon up on my search engine and have been checking this place out every since. So I decided to join up. I promise to be as good as I possibly can.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back