• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~*New*~ Who will win? Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

7rial 0F Doom

DelicateTorture of the SoOoUuL
    Years
    • Seen Sep 29, 2007
    Updates will be made DAILY on the next battle, I know this thread would be an enjoyment to you. For this battle, it's:

Dragonite VS Salamence

Your Decision counts! So be one of many great choices, the matches will ~ALWAYS~ be FAIR.

Now to start off, my vote is for Dragonite, so remember! Dragonite-1
    Salamence-0
    I WILL CHECK EVERY POSSIBLE HOUR WHILE I'M ONLINE TO KEEP SCORE!

Last edited:

Anti

return of the king
    Years
    Dragonite, the original cool, great-stat dragon, and would upset mence...once speed is gained on 'Nite, it overpowers Mence IMO.

Anti

return of the king
    Years
    Pidgeot. While staraptor is better competitively, pidgeot pwns it in cool points and pulls the upset...pidgeot! It is the coolest filler bird out there...

7rial 0F Doom

Years
    • Seen Sep 29, 2007
    Pidgeot. While staraptor is better competitively, pidgeot pwns it in cool points and pulls the upset...pidgeot! It is the coolest filler bird out there...

Forget the next post rules. It will be a suprise for the next battles, but you DO know that Pidgeot VS. Staraptor will be the NEXT battle posted at Saturday, 15 12:01AM

Would you kindly edit your post and delete the Next battle info Anti-Pop Culture Warrior, thank you.

Last edited:

7rial 0F Doom

Years
    • Seen Sep 29, 2007
    Wtf O_o Dragonites usually don't have sash cuz it's so bulky so mence would OHKO it..right? Pidgeot sux >:( Staraptor ish faster and stronger o-o

Enough about the Staraptor/Pidgeot talk, as I said in my above post: IT WILL BE POSTED TOMORROW( SATURDAY, 15 12:01AM )

Anti

return of the king
    Years
    Maybe it would help if you waited to post the next poll until the time we could vote, that way people wouldn't make this mistake.

7rial 0F Doom

Years
    • Seen Sep 29, 2007
    BATTLE ENDS: Dragonite VS Salamence
    Dragonite Wins! 4 - 2

NEXT BATTLE: Pidgeot VS Staraptor
    I'll begin the vote by voting for Staraptor

SCORE:

Staraptor-1
    Pidgeot-0

Lone--Wanderer

Sequential Sequence
    Years
    Staraptor, because it's actually usable in battle, unlike Pigeot, who sucks, despite having a better Shining form.

Last edited:

7rial 0F Doom

Years
    • Seen Sep 29, 2007
    O, I never got to vote for Dragonite.

Pidgeot, its got speed and Staraptor would throw up if it saw a Mirror (move)

You never got to vote for Dragonite because the battle ended, battles will be changed EVERY DAY, so if you're interested, come to my thread and be a voter. I DO INCLUDE DOUBLE BATTLES AND HUMAN BATTLES, such as: Lance VS Morty,(see how they are both dragon masters, so you have to vote on who's better) but that won't be coming any time soon...

SCORE:

Staraptor-3
    Pidgeot-1

Last edited:

J-Rad

In ur comp h4xing ur interwebz
    Years
    staraptor murders pidgeot's face off. What other bird poke can kill one of its biggest enimies(rock types w/ close combat. Staraptor is faster and will kill pidgeot w/ brave bird.

Alter Ego

that evil mod from hell
    Years
    Lul, let's see...Staraptor is faster, stronger, has a better sweeping movepool and gets the Intimidate trait which further lowers Pidgeot's already lacking Atk. Their type and general strengths are otherwise the same. Now which one of them could possibly win in a one on one...

Come on peoples, this is a no-brainer; Pidgeot hands down.

xD

Staraptor of course.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back