• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New World Order

/Circa

a face in the clouds.
    Years
    Open your minds people, a change is coming, a world under one government. George Bush Senior said it himself in his New World Order speech on September 11 1991 (note the date)
    "All we need now is the right major crisis for the world to accept the New World Order"​
    Anyone remember Operation Northwoods? If you haven't search it up before saying im just talking rubbish.
    Operation Northwoods is a false flag operation, a false flag operation is when a country attacks a country and declares it was another country.
    In Operation Northwoods the USA was planning to drop bombs, smash aircrafts etc in New York and even Washington and blame it on Cuba to be able to declare war and occupy Cuba.

You have September 11 aswell, so many things point to a false flag operation.
    • It is the law to send fighter planes to attempt to stop/change the course or even shoot down a plane that has been hijacked before the plane reaches its target. Not a single fighter plane was lifted in the space of eight hours on that day, infact they were told to stand down. There was an air base with 10 fighter planes 5 miles away, not a single one of those was lifted.
    • George Bush's brother, was infact head of security for the twin towers, he's contract expired on that day.
    • WTC Building 7 which apparently collapsed due to pieces of the twin towers falling onto it looked alot like a control demolition, in fact it was. Fire Fighters are taped saying there were bombs in the building. Larry Silvenstein was taped in a interview saying to 'pull it'.
    • BBC and CCN were actually caught saying WTC building 7 had collapsed hours before it did, infact you can see it right behind them perfectly stationary.
    • The fact the government secretaries and officials said they were running drills the morning before 9/11 which were precisely what happened.​

What about the London Bombings?
    • The people who were accused of bombing the trains and the bus did not fit the definition of suicide bombers, they had happy family's, good jobs, they played cricket. They bought two way tickets, one was caught argueing to the ticket seller about the cost of his price on a security camera. They bought newspapers on their way to their stops, they had their ID's and wallets with them. Infact one terrorist's ID was found at two different locations, nifty eh? And suprisingly even though the bus and the trains blew up, even though they supposedly had bombs with them, their ID's were found in perfect condition.
    • It is well known that if someone has a bomb with them, you don't run after them and you certainly dont shoot them, yet a 'suicide bomber' was supposedly ran down before officials shot him ten times in the head assassination style. Maybe because he knew to much? Witnesses said that the man WALKED onto the train and took his seat comfortably before the officials came and told everyone to get out.
    • Conviniently all security cameras were said to have malfunctioned the day of the bombings. But were later admitted to be working.
    • The bus that blew up was Number 30, blew up at a street which it wasn't supposed to be anywhere near. Infact, over the thousands of buses working on that day, this was the only one that was police controlled and changed route.
    • Again, that morning drills were being done which interpreted the same time, the same trains.​

There is so much to talk about, but alot of you are subject to double think and are already accepting the New World Order.
    Theyre putting tracking chips in your children, there are security cameras in school changerooms!
    People might of heard the phrase sacrific liberty for freedom, if you believe this you are subject to double think. They both mean the same thing but you are tricked into believing something else due to the propoganda the government is laying on you.

If someone says something on TV you automatically believe it.
    2+2=5 eh?

I don't want people to flame or argue, I want your opinions and why you don't believe this stuff, why you cant accept the fact someone is doing something they shouldn't be.

Years
    • Seen Jun 30, 2014
    there are security cameras in school changerooms! In my state, that's against the law. Where does that happen? Cite examples.
    2+2=5 eh? 1+1=1 Proof:
    One Piles of Sand+One Piles of Sand=One Piles of Sand
    ...so 2+2 could equal five depending on your vantage point.
    Two comments, two cents...

*reads your 9/11 bullets* Conspiracy theories will always exist, but just because they're the more attractive options to what are the 'accepted' (and actual) circumstances do not even make them viable options. I don't suppose you're also sailing in the boat of the people who believe the Holocaust and trip to the Moon were staged?

Look, you've gotta be astronomically obuse to say, for example, that 9/11 is not what we commonly know it to be. Nobody is smart enough to pull that off, period. Face it, nothing is kept secret; stuff gets leaked easily (too many people with their own agendas involved...one person would leak it on the Internet, and it would spread like a wildfire). And you haven't yet established a motive for the government to attack the towers and Pentagon (and Capitol building...there are government employees in both places...heh, huge hole) as opposed to...anything else...if all they were to do is a little framing.

Single world government? Well, the EU is microscopic evidence that such an option could occur in the next century or so, but who honestly beleives this will happen? History has proved (if little else) that the will of the people will always prevail--there will never be a single government because, just as you and I don't agree, neither will those who accept the 'New World Order' and those who do not. Look at the Austro-Hungarian Empire (it was an Empire, right?)--they had so many little nationalities (the Dalmatians xD) who felt that, for their own interests, they deserved self-government. Revolutions followed. Therefore, a single world government cannot possibly exist. Additionally, you cannot say that a brainwashing like you assert right now can ever reasonably occur because, again, you and I don't agree, so they would never win everyone to their side of the road. The chickens would cross, but the roosters would roost where they are and shine their little individualistic lamps. Read Rand's Anthem if you wanna know what that could look like (since we're speaking in terms of crackpot theories, speculation, and, ultimately, fantasy anyways...).

last word-we don't live in the Sixties

/Circa

a face in the clouds.
    Years
    Two comments, two cents...

*reads your 9/11 bullets* Conspiracy theories will always exist, but just because they're the more attractive options to what are the 'accepted' (and actual) circumstances do not even make them viable options. I don't suppose you're also sailing in the boat of the people who believe the Holocaust and trip to the Moon were staged?

Look, you've gotta be astronomically obuse to say, for example, that 9/11 is not what we commonly know it to be. Nobody is smart enough to pull that off, period. Face it, nothing is kept secret; stuff gets leaked easily (too many people with their own agendas involved...one person would leak it on the Internet, and it would spread like a wildfire). And you haven't yet established a motive for the government to attack the towers and Pentagon (and Capitol building...there are government employees in both places...heh, huge hole) as opposed to...anything else...if all they were to do is a little framing.

Single world government? Well, the EU is microscopic evidence that such an option could occur in the next century or so, but who honestly beleives this will happen? History has proved (if little else) that the will of the people will always prevail--there will never be a single government because, just as you and I don't agree, neither will those who accept the 'New World Order' and those who do not. Look at the Austro-Hungarian Empire (it was an Empire, right?)--they had so many little nationalities (the Dalmatians xD) who felt that, for their own interests, they deserved self-government. Revolutions followed. Therefore, a single world government cannot possibly exist. Additionally, you cannot say that a brainwashing like you assert right now can ever reasonably occur because, again, you and I don't agree, so they would never win everyone to their side of the road. The chickens would cross, but the roosters would roost where they are and shine their little individualistic lamps. Read Rand's Anthem if you wanna know what that could look like (since we're speaking in terms of crackpot theories, speculation, and, ultimately, fantasy anyways...).

last word-we don't live in the Sixties

The 9/11 attacks were to justify an invasion of Iraq.
    Just like how the US claimed Serbia killed Albanians in Kosovo, so they could justify an attack on Serbia.
    Just like how Himmler came up with the idea of Polish resistance against Germany so Hitler could justify an invasion and take control of Poland.

People are already heading down that road and don't realise it, they don't notice cameras everywhere that are supposedly for 'their protection'.
    It's just something thats worrying, and people need to at least take notice of it, or their could be hundreds more 9/11's that people with power can get away with it.

Evidence was leaked, the Larry Silvenstein video, the contract of George Bush's brother. Evidence showing that CIA agents and government officials were told to stay away from New York and Washington and not to board planes on that day.
    It's all there, it's just we don't notice it.

Years
    • Seen Jun 30, 2014
    People are already heading down that road and don't realise it, they don't notice cameras everywhere that are supposedly for 'their protection'. Where are these cameras? Give me evidence, not unsupported claims.
    It's just something thats worrying, and people need to at least take notice of it, or their could be hundreds more 9/11's that people with power can get away with it. Even if that were the case, believe me, we'd catch on. You're worrying about nothing.

Evidence was leaked Ever been in a court of law? Is every piece of evidence valid? No, the evidence must be reviewed by a jury because there will never be (in addition to 100% certainty) a pretty relationship between X and Y like if we were relating physical quantities such as mass, volume, and density...math and its beauty cannot be applied to people; therefore, you can't just take any evidence and call it valid., the Larry Silvenstein video, the contract of George Bush's brother So if there's any convenience in any situation, it's a conspiracy? How come amateur plot-writers can get away with pulling stuff like that but you won't let it happen in the real world?. Evidence showing that CIA agents and government officials were told to stay away from New York and Washington and not to board planes on that day From what sources, though? For accusing everyone else of being the fooled ones, you're buying into some total garbage, dude. Leave it for the retention ponds..
    It's all there, it's just we don't notice it. ...could there be a reason for that?
    Hmph...anyone else going to help me?

/Circa

a face in the clouds.
    Years
    Larry Silvenstein saying he was going to 'pull' WTC Building 7.
    David Shaylor, a former MI5 agent talked about 9/11 and made other points.
    Spoiler:

I would add more but unfortunately I don't have the time.
    I'm not trying to get you to completely believe it, i'm trying to get people to consider the possibility.
    The fact that the CIA admitted Operation Northwoods sought of freaks you a bit doesn't it?

Last edited:
    Years
    If all of this were to start a new world order, I would completely support it. And I do believe the theory that there were bombs within the buildings. This is because, if you watch any video of the towers being struck and then collapsing, you would see at the base, small explosions. And anyone who says "It's the tower collapsing" is a moron. If it was the tower collapsing, it would start at the crater in which the plane hit the tower. Not at the bottom that was not affected by the plane. But, the bombs could have easily been placed by terrorists. I do think 9/11 was a terrorist attack.

Yay new world order!

/Circa

a face in the clouds.
    Years
    If all of this were to start a new world order, I would completely support it. And I do believe the theory that there were bombs within the buildings. This is because, if you watch any video of the towers being struck and then collapsing, you would see at the base, small explosions. And anyone who says "It's the tower collapsing" is a moron. If it was the tower collapsing, it would start at the crater in which the plane hit the tower. Not at the bottom that was not affected by the plane. But, the bombs could have easily been placed by terrorists. I do think 9/11 was a terrorist attack.

Yay new world order!

You don't understand the point of it though, this government would control everything.
    It's like the communist revolution in Russia, they'll make you stupid enough to believe anything, they'll take advantage of you and do whatever they want with you. If you refuse to do something they can easily just kill you off. And they'll do that till their left with no brainers.

You also believe the planes were hijacked? And the terrorists could of put bombs in the buildings?

How do a bunch of terrorists appear out of nowhere and hijack planes in the worlds most technologically advanced country. They had newly developed fighter planes 5 miles away, you have cameras on the streets and at airports. They have large satellites on the streets and they wont even tell you what theyre for.

Surf

Years
    • Age 29
    • Rust
    • Seen Jul 31, 2011
    Thats really Powerful stuff Visual
    It's really openned my eyes to what the Government is trying to do.
    I for one do not hail the new world order.
    Hell if the government want to control me then they'll have to catch me first.
    And that plan for the false Cuba attacked would have ahd alot of people killed to get some land.
    The world is just too greedy.
    As my History Teacher said
    My Histort Teacher said:
    We should just take all the politicians and shoot them

/Circa

a face in the clouds.
    Years
    Thats really Powerful stuff Visual
    It's really openned my eyes to what the Government is trying to do.
    I for one do not hail the new world order.
    Hell if the government want to control me then they'll have to catch me first.
    And that plan for the false Cuba attacked would have ahd alot of people killed to get some land.
    The world is just too greedy.
    As my History Teacher said

Just make them fight their own wars, if theres a world war three get the politicians give them guns and put them in the middle of no where and see how well they will go.

Surf

Years
    • Age 29
    • Rust
    • Seen Jul 31, 2011
    Just make them fight their own wars, if theres a world war three get the politicians give them guns and put them in the middle of no where and see how well they will go.

Good Idea
    That would make for a great Reallity TV show
    *Rings up fox network*

I Laugh at your Misfortune!

Normal is a synonym for boring
    Years
    Good Idea
    That would make for a great Reallity TV show
    *Rings up fox network*

Why specifically fox, I wonder ;)

In response to the main bulk of your argument, you do seem to have put rather a lot of claims and not a huge amount of actual facts, though I'll admit that what facts there are are startling.

But, how do I know that you aren't secretly a government agent, involved in some kinda reverse psychology voodoo craziness?

Years
    • Seen Jan 31, 2009
    The New World Order is definitely coming but I don't think it's bad. Chipping people goes to far in my opinion but I guess there will always be freedom of choice. Especially Christians won't accept it (Mark of the Beast theory) but even microchips could be very good for the world: Always knowing who was were so criminality declines tremendously, paying with your hand, identification with your hand, immediate medical information, etc. About the NWO, let's just look at the advantages, after the United Nations was made we had no more world wars. The only bad thing about the UN is that permanent members can veto anything they want. The UN could be so much better, that could be realised in the NWO. People are just scaring you with it, like saying that all power comes in the hand of one man (anti-christ?). Not true, if the NWO comes we all can choice the people we want. Public opinion will always exist and won't accept dictatorship in the 21st century. About the extreme conspiracy theories... Like FEMA-camps, worldwide holocaust, world population reduced to 500 million (for better control)... Don't believe it. No one ever had facts about it and no one will ever accept such a thing. About 9/11... I think they knew it was going to happen but they just let it go through (same thing as pearl harbor?). They did it for their own interest (oil? strategic place in the middle east?) but they failed. I know there are crazy people on this world who want worldwide power and there are a lot things that I don't know but do want to know: Bilderberg Group, Skulls 'n' Bones, 9/11 truth, but I guess we will never know those things.

/Circa

a face in the clouds.
    Years
    The New World Order is definitely coming but I don't think it's bad. Chipping people goes to far in my opinion but I guess there will always be freedom of choice. Especially Christians won't accept it (Mark of the Beast theory) but even microchips could be very good for the world: Always knowing who was were so criminality declines tremendously, paying with your hand, identification with your hand, immediate medical information, etc. About the NWO, let's just look at the advantages, after the United Nations was made we had no more world wars. The only bad thing about the UN is that permanent members can veto anything they want. The UN could be so much better, that could be realised in the NWO. People are just scaring you with it, like saying that all power comes in the hand of one man (anti-christ?). Not true, if the NWO comes we all can choice the people we want. Public opinion will always exist and won't accept dictatorship in the 21st century. About the extreme conspiracy theories... Like FEMA-camps, worldwide holocaust, world population reduced to 500 million (for better control)... Don't believe it. No one ever had facts about it and no one will ever accept such a thing. About 9/11... I think they knew it was going to happen but they just let it go through (same thing as pearl harbor?). They did it for their own interest (oil? strategic place in the middle east?) but they failed. I know there are crazy people on this world who want worldwide power and there are a lot things that I don't know but do want to know: Bilderberg Group, Skulls 'n' Bones, 9/11 truth, but I guess we will never know those things.

You don't understand though, if you look at religion it's everyone following a God and doing what that god wants them to. Religion might of just been a invention to control people. If the government can make you have chips, pay with your hand they are controlling you, and will control you. Think about it, if we go under a NWO that means one law passed will be a law in the whole world. Hell there's even a law saying there is not allowed to be any form of free speech near George Bush's house, at Ground Zero or main governmental buildings in the UK. Your not allowed to film at Ground Zero or the police could take your camera off you. If you try and speak out to the world about the government they can make claims against you. Look at Charlie Sheen, he just asked questions and the media almost automatically went against him. Alex Jones was nicknamed a terrorist by the media for free speech in UK around governmental buildings. Try it yourself, that is the ultimate proof.

Remember, freedom of speech isn't saying what you want, it's saying something another person doesn't like.

Last edited:

Anti

return of the king
    Years
    I don't want people to flame or argue, I want your opinions and why you don't believe this stuff, why you cant accept the fact someone is doing something they shouldn't be.

I don't accept it because (in this case), it is not a fact like you claim it is. It could be, but you don't know that, I don't know that...almost nobody knows that. I'm not going to accuse my government, as corrupt and moronic as its leaders are, of attacking its own people until I get more than circumstantial evidence.

My problem with your post is that you say all these things as if you're certain that you're right, but in reality nobody knows if you're right or wrong. I'm not going to say that the government wasn't behind the 9/11 attacks because I don't know for sure, but acting like you know for sure is being a little too confident in your stance. the way your post is worded very much implies that anybody who doesn't agree with you is wrong (and being tricked by the government, brainwashed basically), even if you don't say that directly. Come back with a little more to your argument and maybe I'll throw my hat into the ring.

I still don't get why people focus on this instead of something we actually know the government is largely responsible for like the economic crisis. The point is the 9/11 happened and if the government was responsible, most of those guys will be gone in a few weeks. Thank you, Democracy.

EDIT: By "in this case" I meant that the government is doing several things they shouldn't be doing, but 9/11 attacks are theory at best. Something like our neglect of the decaying environment really isn't.

Years
    • Seen Jan 31, 2009
    You don't understand though, if you look at religion it's everyone following a good and doing what that god wants them to. Religion might of just been a invention to control people. If the government can make you have chips, pay with your hand they are controlling you, and will control you. Think about it, if we go under a NWO that means one law passed will be a law in the whole world. Hell there's even a law saying there is not allowed to be any form of free speech near George Bush's house, at Ground Zero or main governmental buildings in the UK. Your not allowed to film at Ground Zero or the police could take your camera off you. If you try and speak out to the world about the government they can make claims against you. Look at Charlie Sheen, he just asked questions and the media almost automatically went against him. Alex Jones was nicknamed a terrorist by the media for free speech in UK around governmental buildings. Try it yourself, that is the ultimate proof.

Remember, freedom of speech isn't saying what you want, it's saying something another person doesn't like.

I don't know how freedom of speech works in the USA but it works perfectly fine here in the Netherlands. No political intervention but it of course has its limits. If you are such a supporter of free speech, why wouldn't 'the media' be able to name Alex Jones a terrorist? My god did you ever watch that guy? He is paranoid and he also likes to give names to people. Ever been to ground zero? My father was filming right there and in the movie there were several other people filming, behind them was police and they did nothing. So, if I pay with my hand, the government controls me? What's the difference between paying with my credit card, isn't it the same? The flow of money is controlled by you and your bank, the NWO can't change that. It can only change the way of paying. It's just technology. First we paid with cows, then with gold, coins, cash, credit-cards and maybe later with a chip in our hand. What's wrong with that? The world won't stand still, it moves on. Just imagine that one day you're attacked by a guy and they are able to track him, arrest him and judge him, won't that be perfect? Or imagine being caught by a truck and you're taken to the hospital and with one scan they can see your whole medical file, that would be excellent for everyone. About religion, it is far from an invention to control people, religion helps people, gives them something to believe in. Everyone should be able to chose the religion they want and live the life they want to live. If it's possible now in most western countries, do you really think these things will change when the NWO rises? Passing a law over the entire world will be rare. Just look at this world, the cultures, the religions, the people. Not everyone wants every law. I think countries will still have their own sub-government with their own regulations. It just simply isn't possible to control an entire world with 1 political organ. Just stop being so paranoid about the NWO. It will come, but it won't be as people like Alex Jones say.

/Circa

a face in the clouds.
    Years
    I don't know how freedom of speech works in the USA but it works perfectly fine here in the Netherlands. No political intervention but it of course has its limits. If you are such a supporter of free speech, why wouldn't 'the media' be able to name Alex Jones a terrorist? My god did you ever watch that guy? He is paranoid and he also likes to give names to people. Ever been to ground zero? My father was filming right there and in the movie there were several other people filming, behind them was police and they did nothing. So, if I pay with my hand, the government controls me? What's the difference between paying with my credit card, isn't it the same? The flow of money is controlled by you and your bank, the NWO can't change that. It can only change the way of paying. It's just technology. First we paid with cows, then with gold, coins, cash, credit-cards and maybe later with a chip in our hand. What's wrong with that? The world won't stand still, it moves on. Just imagine that one day you're attacked by a guy and they are able to track him, arrest him and judge him, won't that be perfect? Or imagine being caught by a truck and you're taken to the hospital and with one scan they can see your whole medical file, that would be excellent for everyone. About religion, it is far from an invention to control people, religion helps people, gives them something to believe in. Everyone should be able to chose the religion they want and live the life they want to live. If it's possible now in most western countries, do you really think these things will change when the NWO rises? Passing a law over the entire world will be rare. Just look at this world, the cultures, the religions, the people. Not everyone wants every law. I think countries will still have their own sub-government with their own regulations. It just simply isn't possible to control an entire world with 1 political organ. Just stop being so paranoid about the NWO. It will come, but it won't be as people like Alex Jones say.

I guess we'll have to wait and find out whats really going to happen :P.
    I just hope it doesn't turn out like alot of people predict it to be.

Back