• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New Worlds, Old Wars

Status
Not open for further replies.

DreamEater820

Shiny Hunter
Years
    • NJ
    • Seen Aug 9, 2007
    "Hi,Lucian.My name's Max."Max said."And yeah i have a special pokemon."Max said.
    "Come on out Gengar!"Max shouted as he threw a strange looking pokeball."
    "Gar,Gengar,Gang!" The Gengar ran over to max and stood next to him.
    "Hey, wait whats with that pokeball?!" Lucian asked Max.
    "Oh, that?" Max said "Thats a pokeball tha i built especially for gengar.Inside is an ilusion of a Town that gengar "haunts". Well it makes him happy."
    "Oh, thats cool." Lucian replied.
    "Gengar,are you hungry?"Max asked
    "Gar Gengar!!"
    "I guess thats a yes!" "Gengar psychic!" as he said that several apples floated down and gengar started eating"
    "So does anyone else have any special pokemon? Because like lucian said we need them!"

lucario_01

<--Lucario! Aura Sphere!
    Years
  • "I'm Dusty. Hey...check it out! I have Lucario, too!" crowed Dusty as he threw a red-and-white sphere up into the air. A white flash turned into the blue bipedal canine.
    Lucario crossed his arms in a similar position to Lucian's Lucario.
    "He doesn't see many other Lucarios..." acknowledged Dusty. Lucario got bored of that position and jumped onto the branches of the apple tree and plucked one. Chomping down on it, he savored the sweet taste.
    "Hey, get me one, would ya?" called Dusty.
    "Right!" replied Lucario, grabbing another one and tossing it down to the waiting hands of Dusty.
    "Thanks, buddy! The others probably want to come out...Gallade! Milotic!" Two PokeBalls flew into the air and Pokemon erupted from them. Catching the empty balls as they fell, Dusty said, "Sorry, Milotic. I don't see any water around. Can you manage?"
    "Mi! Milo!" cried Milotic, showing her content.
    "Good. Lucario...two more apples, please!"
    "OK. Hello, Gallade. Hello, Milotic."
    "Mi!"
    "Gall..."
    Two red apples came soaring from Lucario's paws. Milotic caught her's in her mouth, and Gallade jumped up to grab his.

Years
  • Kurio jumped off the rock he was sitting on and introduced himself,"Hey,I'm Kurio,but call me K.R. ."

Kurio then threw a Pokeball and out came Mime Jr.

"Mime." said Mime Jr.

"This is my partner and best friend Mime Jr. ." "I got him when he was an egg from my cousin's Mr.Mime."

Mime Jr. began looking around and started spinning like a top and then he got dizzy and fainted.

Mime Jr. then used Psychic to telekenetically pluck some Pecha Berries from the tree and sent them out to everyone.

"So."said K.R. "What's up?"

Years
    • Seen Aug 12, 2007
    Hi.. Sorry to disturb.. But i just wanted to know if i could join this rp or not... Just tell me if its too late cause then it would be stupid to post a character sheet with no reason

Lucian

Were-God [Sealed]
    Years
  • sorry pummel too late. and if i dont respond for a while just go on with out me. im currently on vacation in hawaii.

Fallen Angel_Messiah Of Black Roses

The one you hate to love. :P
    Years
    • Seen Sep 29, 2017
    AJ looked at the people around him, They wern't going to be of much help, Their Pokemon were good, But what about their Fighting Skills and Thoughts? Were they intelligent or Strong enough to make it very far? Only time could tell.

AJ Said nothing but sent out his Glaceon, His Riolu was on his shoulders and his Togepi was in his arms, His Riolu was looking down on the other trainers in doubt.

" No, Judas. I don't think any of them will be much use." AJ mumbled to his Riolu as his glaceon started to jump at the apple tree in need of an apple to munch on.

AJ sighed looking at his Glaceon and put down Riolu with Togepi and stepped back from the tree.

AJ Started to charge for the tree at a top speed, he ended up running up it and grabbing an apple and then jumping back down.

He gave the apple to Glaceon, who happily munched away.

Years
  • "Well I think--"

All of a sudden K.R. noticed that hundreds of Beedrillcame swooping down at them for some strange reason and the guys knew they had to act fast or they would be doomed.

"Mime Jr!"yelled K.R. "Use Psybeam!" Mime Jr. jumped in the air and fired the beam at the Beedrill,knocking a few of them to the ground.

K.R. looked at the others to see what they would do.

lucario_01

<--Lucario! Aura Sphere!
    Years
  • Um...recently, I've felt that this RP is sort of...lame. Not by plot, but by the content of the posts. The way the RP is going is pretty pathetic compared to some other RPs...I'm quitting.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back