• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Question: Newbie has questions

Years
    • Age 25
    • He/Him | It/Its
    • Chile
    • Seen Mar 12, 2023
    Hi! Hope whoever is reading this is doing good.
    I am new to the site and, even though i've been on other forum sites before, i understand each site is different. So I wanted to ask some questions here before posting something in the wrong place.

1) Would a breedery/daycare/trade log or blog be ok in the Travel Journals section?
    By this i mean: if and when i open my breeding and daycare shop in its respective category, would it be ok to have a separate thread somewhere else to document my journey with the project? It would still be me playing the game, but it would focus on a specific activity, in this case the breeding and training of pokemon for trades/requests.

2) What is the Blog section and how does one access it?
    I noticed that in my profile there's a mention of a blog. I clicked on it and saw an empty feed, so i guess that's where you would see the posts, but i dont see a button for creating posts there. Maybe it would be a better place for this kind of log than the travel journal sectionm so this question ties back to the previous one. I guess i have to "unlock" the blog feature in some way?

3)I had another question that has been answered by browsing the guides and rules for a couple of sections, so we can skip it.

Those are my questions for now. I'm sorry if this has been asked before or if the answer is obvious (i tend to overlook details so it might not be an obvious answer to me).
    Thank you for reading and i hope you have an awesome day! <3

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Online now
    1) I imagine that having that sort of thing would not really be a problem in Travel Journals

2) Blogs are a feature that has been basically dead for years now, and iirc, not going to be a thing at all on here anymore sometime in the future, so don't think about it

Back