• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Newbie Here.

Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2006
    Hey. I'm GuardingEternity, (Don't ask about the name,) otherwise known as Ben. I've been lurking around the forums for about a day, debating on wether or not to join, and you've done it. You've pulled me into yet another forum! lol. Glad to be here. ;)

Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2017
    lol welcome to PC Ben, Post a lot, and follow da rules and PM me if u wanna be friends.

Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2006
    Ah, wow, I feel so welcome. Since I'm still figuring out where all the buttons and such are located in this forum, I'll just say here that I'm willing to be all of your friends, instead of PMing each of you who offered seperately.

Ninja Retsu

P u r e
    Years
    GuardingEternity said:
    Hey. I'm GuardingEternity, (Don't ask about the name,) otherwise known as Ben. I've been lurking around the forums for about a day, debating on wether or not to join, and you've done it. You've pulled me into yet another forum! lol. Glad to be here. ;)
    Hello. Welcome to PokeCommunity. My name's Blue Jasmine. Nice to meet you. Follow the rules,post a lot,have fun and have a good time.

flame_chi

Heero Yuy....?
    Years
    GuardingEternity said:

awww!! thats what i was goin to ask u too ^^

Back