• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Newbie on the forums, here's my horrid attempt at an introduction.

Mesonoxian

Novice Rom Hacker
    Years
    Well, the title basically explains it, I really suck at introducing myself on forums, but I might as well. I joined this site as a ROM hacker thinking I could find a good community and better help than a million google searches. :P I also hopefully will become a regular user, but for now, I'm a noob, and this is my terrible 'introduction'

Cloche

エスパーレディ
    Years
    Welcome! I shall call you ... noobasaurausrex
    :p just kidding.
    I'm METHOD_REPLEKIA/.
    filling all your sarcastic needs since September 2005. We have a wonderful ROM community here.
    I think you'll enjoy it here. We have a wonderful community with wonderful members.
    So sit back, grab a pecha berry, and enjoy your stay. :D

Mesonoxian

Novice Rom Hacker
    Years
    Welcome! I shall call you ... noobasaurausrex
    :p just kidding.
    I'm METHOD_REPLEKIA/.
    filling all your sarcastic needs since September 2005. We have a wonderful ROM community here.
    I think you'll enjoy it here. We have a wonderful community with wonderful members.
    So sit back, grab a pecha berry, and enjoy your stay. :D

Thanks for the warm welcome! And, you're in luck, you've run into a newbie that loves sarcasm :P that's made my first impression here great. :D

miltankRancher

Mega Ampharos is the one.
    Years
    hello there mesonoxian! glad to see you around here! we have a nice group of people down in the emulation section, so I guess you may want to visit it. anyway, welcome to PC!

Back