• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Years
    • Seen May 6, 2021
    I suppose I should use this thread to sort of introduce myself. I've been on here about 1 week, responding to things here and there, but never did the formal introduction.

I had played gen 1 and 2 back when they were brand new, dabbled in gen 3, then Pokémon fell out of my life for years due to competing interests. I recently got back into it about a year ago and have since played through all the gen 4 and 5 games. Gen 2 is my fav, followed by gen 5.

Confession time: I haven't played gen 6 and above. I've seen some gameplay and opinions throughout the internet(YouTube, here, etc) but haven't played the games yet. I plan to get to them eventually.

That being said, what would you guys recommend moving forward as I get new games? This prob won't happen tomorrow or anything, but I look forward to eventually playing all the new games. How's Sword and Shield? Looks great from what I've seen. Looking forward to discussions moving forward. :)

Years
    • Seen May 27, 2023
    I would recommend Pokemon empyrean, a fangame that's hard as balls but really fun.

Back