• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Years
    • Seen Dec 22, 2005
    Hey, I'm Sorah, I am a newbie as you can tell. I have liked pokemon for a while, and thanks to drummershuff, I know about this web site!

Years
    • Seen Dec 22, 2005
    ok! I am! I am glad that you told me about this place, even though it is a bit confusing.

Cloud_boy

FML
    Years
    Hey! Welcome to PC lady! just have fun, obey the rules and don't get kicked out! PM me if you have any questions or just want to be friends.

~El Vato~

Years
    • Seen Dec 22, 2005
    Friends sounds good, and don't worry. I will try not to get into trouble!

ShadowXD

Elite Four ShadowXD
    Years
    Hello Every one I'm a newbie too I liked pokemon for years and I love to play anything related to pokemon. right now I'm playing pokemon TPPC.

Years
    ShadowXD, you could've made a new thread or posted in the New User's Hangout (oh wait, you did, never mind). jc_rcw, it would've been easier to report it and let me handle it than post it yourself. (or maybe that's just me.)

Anyway, welcome to PC ^^ It's nice to hear that others are referring others here, it really is a nice place.
    I hope you have fun, make friends, and please, read the rules, it saves everyone's sanity. ;_;

Last edited:

Himawarii

LOOOONGITUDE
    Years
    Welcome to PC Sorah =333 I'm Shamps,and I love new,rule following members ^.^ If anything comes up,PM teh Shamps ^.^ *hands Silver plush*

ShadowXD

Elite Four ShadowXD
    Years
    To sorah: The reason I did't make my own thread is that your tread was titled newbie so I thought it was for all newbies your title should of been newbie sorah or sorah the newbie.

Back