• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

NewBilfs UPDATED Trade thread.

Years
    • Seen May 14, 2007
    All pokemon listed below are legit non-hacked pokemon.
    Although I aquired some of the legendaries through trades.

Haves:
    (All starters I can breed and give it to you in an egg or hatched.)

Totodile
    Cyndaquil
    Charmander
    Treecko
    Squirtle
    Mudkip
    Chimchar
    Turtwig
    Bulbasaur
    Seel
    Evee
    Gible
    Spiritomb

LEGENDARYS
    (Note I am willing to trade these but only for veryy well made offers)
    Shaymin
    Darkai

WANTS:
    Chickorita
    Torchick
    Combee
    Phione
    Mew
    Jirachi
    Deoxys
    Any Regi
    Latios
    Latias
    Kyogre
    Groudon
    Mewtwo
    Any shinys

EDIT: I WILL TRADE GOOD FOR A MACHO BRACE!

Having a brain fart right now but I am open to any offers so if you dont have something on my list dont be afraid to offer, i am open to all offers.

Last edited:

lancasterheatscore

i'll trade Manaphy for Darkrai if it's english

Years
    • Age 33
    • Ohio
    • Seen Aug 16, 2008
    I have a shiny Tentacruel, Gyarados, Linoone, Sandslash, and Swellow. I also have two Groudons, a Kyogre, one each of the Regis, a Chikorita, a Torchic, a Phione, and a Latios.

I'll trade you any of those for either Darkrai, Shaymin, or both. It's up to you.

But I have to transfer them from Emerald first, since I just beat the E4 yesterday.

agiht

Fo Sho Yadadamean?
    Years
    • US
    • Seen Jun 21, 2010
    I'll trade a Combee or a Phione for a Spiritomb? If you want a Phione I'd have to give it to you a little later like tonight or tomorrow.

Years
    • Seen May 14, 2007
    Zero- Yes I will do that just lemme get your fc and stuff, but do you want it hatched or egg?

Lancaster- No thanks but thanks for the offer

Dsaerno- Would you trade more then one of the legindarys for the Darkrai or the Shaymin?

Agiht- I will trade you one for a Phione so leave your code and lemme know when you can do the trade.

Years
    • Seen May 14, 2007
    Hmm can you gimme a little bit to think? I'm still doing my hw and not looking at my pokedex.

Years
    • Seen May 14, 2007
    UPDATE:

looking for a mudkip with mild, modest, quiet, or rash nature and torchick with adament, brave, lonley, or naughty nature.

will trade any 2 off my list besides darkaii and shaymin

ZeroX234

Magikarp Master
    Years
    • Seen Jun 3, 2008
    Zero- Yes I will do that just lemme get your fc and stuff, but do you want it hatched or egg?

Lancaster- No thanks but thanks for the offer

Dsaerno- Would you trade more then one of the legindarys for the Darkrai or the Shaymin?

Agiht- I will trade you one for a Phione so leave your code and lemme know when you can do the trade.

Ill take an egg.PM me for my FC and Name.Also Ill be on around 8-9:00 PM (Eastern Time DLST)

Back