• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Newest Champ!

Years
    Hey everyone!

I'm Angel, and I'm a guy. I said that because every time I tell people my name is Angel they automatically assume I'm a chick, I'm not ;) I'm a 19 year old college sophomore and still totally obsessed with Pokemon, can you blame me? I love water and dragon types. I play both Platinum and HeartGold. I love making new friends so don't be shy!

rickyisgreat

Water pokemon rule!!!
    Years
    Hey. Welcome. :) Hope you have fun here. I know I do. :) Fell free to PM me anytime. Just click on my name and then send a private message. :)

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Your name is actually Angel?

That's kind of awesome, in an interesting sort of way. xD

We had a girl join a couple days ago with the same name, oddly enough.

Anywayyy, welcome to PC!

Are you playing through Platinum and HeartGold, or did you beat 'em both? owo

Years
    Pretty much beat em both. I beat Red, got those extras, except Latias >.<

I'm just training some pokes right now and cranking out the E4 getting my team to 100 :)

Yeah my real name is Angel ha ha.. :)

I like it here!

Pokemon Μaster

Pokemon-Master #win-11 #loss 2
    Years
    • Seen Aug 5, 2010
    Welcome!

im new here myself, & dont worry i've known 2guys named Angel XD, its very livley/active here (mostly the trading threads)

Well gl!

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Dec 28, 2012
    Hii Angell ~

Glad you love it here! :D;

Just remember to stick with the rules and you'll be fine!

Back