• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

newnewnew

I <3 Trey
Years
  • New here....

....I have a question about the whole Friend Code thing.
    Once I have entered the Friend Code, how do I battle/communicate?

I have a awesome team, and I want to show it off...;)

Heather

Years
    • Seen Jul 17, 2021
    u go downstairs in the pokecenter and use wifi. ur friend should be there if u put in the right code. welcome to PC.

Dragon_Souther

Vappy x Moony <3333
    Years
  • Hello and welcome to PC!

^ What she said! I hope you have a great time here and I'm sure your team is great but there will always be a better trainer than you so don't get cocky ;)! Well anyway make sure you don't get in trouble and have fun!

See you around!

Heart

/////♥\\\\\
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Mar 2, 2010
    hello and welcome
    I quite new here too
    so enjoy!

I <3 Trey
    Years
  • my main reason for joining this forum is to meet new pokemon fans and get their friend codes.

sooooooo

if your reading this, you should give me your FC

I <3 Trey
    Years
  • ooooooo well i guess there will always be a chance of you getting it again.
    what is yours?

Adam L'Argent

Sinister... But Noble
    Years
  • Well, we are quite the confident one, aren't we? Oui, I will register you, but I shall not battle you yet. maybe we could take the battle tower challenge together sometime, oui? It will be good to battle someone other than the same person.

Back