• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen News: Coro Coro announces contents of July's issue

Years
    Bulbanews said:
    The following text has recently been added to Coro Coro's website with information on the next issue:

ダイヤモンド・パールお宝情報ザックザク!
    パッケージ、登場人物、ポケモンバトル、新ワザなど序盤攻略はこれでキマリ!!

Literally, it translates to "Exciting Diamond and Pearl information! All new attacks, as well as the package, characters, pokémon battles, and the starter pokémon have all been decided!!"

As the boxart of Ruby and Sapphire revealed Groudon and Kyogre to the world, it is highly likely that two new legendary Pokémon will also be revealed in this issue.

Bulbanews will have all the information as it is received.

Alright! Next month will be THE month. We're talking about the starter's revealation~!!! Hooray!!

Years
    Logically CoroCoro will release in about the second week of July. That means about two weeks from now. Of course there's a possibility for it to release maybe in the start of the third week.

aragornbird

(。◕‿‿◕。)
    Years
    ~*^*~~*^*~ ~*^*~ ~*^*~ ~*^*~~*^*~

Thanks for the constant wealth of news, Ash! It looks like July will be an awesome month for Pokemon and we're already getting the first hint of that news with the new Pokemon released today (considering that it is already July 1st in Japan).

~*^*~~*^*~ ~*^*~ ~*^*~ ~*^*~~*^*~

Years
    WOOT WOOT WOOT WOOT WO-*Gets slapped on the face*
    Thanks,

Anyways I can't believe it! WE ARE GOING TO KNOW WHO THE STARTERS ARE JUST NEXT MONTH! THANKS A LOT FOR THE INFORMATION!

AnDrOmAn

just some dude
    Years
    New starters eh? Could it be the 3 pixeldots on the front cover of pokemon wonderland because i was'nt really liking the colours they had (one being purple and stuff) Ow well, guess we'll find out sooner or later.

Kazyx

H(u)Gs & (ki)SSes for everyone
    Years
    • Seen Sep 13, 2009
    Hmm, intersting find there. Guess I'll wait for them to show us the pictures just to be possitive that this is correct and official info or not.

*Gets stared at*

What? I've never trusted things like this that much, no matter what information it is.

Years
    • Seen Mar 4, 2013
    cool

it will be nice to know what we can choose from:classic:
    we have been waiting for new info for a while :laugh:

encyclopediajm

Advanced Trainer
    Years
    I hope SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO badly that the starters are not grass water and fire. i hope its something like ice, poison and dark. i'll be happy with anything though.

Volta.

NEEDS A NEW AVATAR@&$^@
    Years
    Correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't think Ice/Poison/Dark is a "rock/paper/scissors" type triangle. I dont have my guide handy.

Back