• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen NEWS LEAK : Mega Slowbro...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • I would like to start off by saying that Slowbro is my absolute favorite Pokemon. To be honest, I've been hoping for a Mega evolution for Slowbro. I got to say, I am just hoping and praying that it's new leaked Mega Evolution is fake, I mean, have you seen it ? :( it' design is terrible! Serebii revealed it as it was uploaded to the Korean Pokemon website, then later removed, along with Mega Audino (who's design is pretty cool). I hope game freak redesigns or something, it deserves better!

"Details:
    This Pokémon was accidentally uploaded by the Pokémon website in Korea. It has boosted Defense and Special Attack. Energy was focused in the Shellder biting Slowbro's tail, and the result was that the hardness of the shell increased and it became an immensely hard suit of armor that can be damaged by no one. When the battle begins Mega Slowbro uses its tail to stand up straight and it propels itself like a spring."
    (https://www.serebii.net/omegarubyalphasapphire/megaevolutions.shtml)

What are your thoughts on its design and description? You think game freak is really gonna go through with it?

Please don't do this to me game freak :(

Years
  • Right now, signs are it isn't fake, I'm sorry pal. Also, there's already a thread about Mega evolutions right here, so in the future, use that thread to discuss any Megas in ORAS. When creating a new thread, check the section to make sure one similar to yours doesn't already exist. n__n Happy posting!

Closed

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back