• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Nex's Sprite Showcase

Years
    • US
    • Seen May 28, 2009
    I am hoping to have more sprite edits, and creations on here within the week, This is where I'd like to have a home for my work.

I actually want any feedback you can dish out,
    I also am looking to join a rom hacking team in regards to graphic manipulation, (sprites, etc) (THIS ISN'T A SHOP/TYPE REQUEST mods.)

Thanks everyone.

ADDED:
    trainer-02.png

His feet are screwed up, since I got towards the end and I am pretty tired today, I sort of gave up. He's from the First Movie, that guy who asks Ash for a battle. His face also looks like mario, ha. Other than that I think he was Okay, I'm not good at faces though, any tips?

Concept for Pinsly (Pre-evolution of Pincer):
    pinsly-pincer.jpg

WTF? and an edited Trainer Sprite:
    pkmn-sprite01.jpg
    pk-trainer01.jpg

My Version of a Blue Remake Title Screen:
    IceBlue_title.png

(obviously it needs a little more, but I like it)
    My Tree (lol):
    tree.png

That's all for now,
    Thanks guys.

Last edited:

Saurav

~`;I am the Frozen Sun;`~
    Years
  • I like the Blue Remake Title Screen and your small tree more then rest of your sprites .... "^^

Well Pre-evolution of Pincer which you made needs more work and the trainer too.

strawhat_luffy

Teh Captain
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Oct 12, 2008
    it looks ok, but I think you need to make 2 horns for the Pinsir pre-evo, and put a few more curves/appendages on it(it looks like it's arms come out of it's torso and then don't bend or anything). it also looks a little too big. and I think you need to work on your shading a bit, there doesn't seem to be much. other than that, they look great!

Back