• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen next dragon pokemon

aragornbird

(。◕‿‿◕。)
    Years
    Virage said:
    I'm hoping charizard will be dragon/fire instead of dragon/flying.
    ~*^*~~*^*~ ~*^*~ ~*^*~ ~*^*~~*^*~

It won't, because then it won't be weak against Water attacks, and all starters are supposed to have an advantage over another starter.

Virage

Hero of Time
    Years
    aragornbird said:

It won't, because then it won't be weak against Water attacks, and all starters are supposed to have an advantage over another starter.

Aye. That's true. Damnit. xP

shanecdavis

Prof. Davis
    Years
    • Age 52
    • Utah
    • Seen Jul 27, 2010
    A Fire/Dragon-type actually wouldn't be too bad. It would make the crappy Fire-type not so bad since Water and Grass attacks would do standard damage and Fire would even be useful since it would make Ice do standard damage too. That would leave Dragon, Ground, and Rock. Since Ground and Rock to standard damage to Dragon, they could go 1.5x damage. Interesting.

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2009
    A Fire/Dragon-type actually wouldn't be too bad. It would make the crappy Fire-type not so bad since Water and Grass attacks would do standard damage and Fire would even be useful since it would make Ice do standard damage too. That would leave Dragon, Ground, and Rock. Since Ground and Rock to standard damage to Dragon, they could go 1.5x damage. Interesting.

...Grass...? Grass would only do, what, 25%?

Virage: Charizard isn't Dragon/Flying,....

And I like the idea of a Dragon/Steel type for some reason...true, still two weaknesses, but it would only be one with Levitate...

encyclopediajm

Advanced Trainer
    Years
    if you look back i originally came up with the ice/dragon idea...so pleez dont steal it. and i also agree steel or electric dragons would bge cool, i wish they would make a grass/dragon...but i no they wont. oh well, again. LOL

FFX383

Pokemon Master
    Years
    yea dragon psy or dragon ghost would own, i think they should expand the ghost breed considering there are not even 10 ghost pokemon in the game.

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2009
    yea dragon psy or dragon ghost would own, i think they should expand the ghost breed considering there are not even 10 ghost pokemon in the game.

Lati@s is Dragon/Psychic.

encyclopediajm: Grass/Dragon isn't that bad an idea...

Back