• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Next Eevee evolution?

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • MD
    • Seen Mar 17, 2007

If there is to be a new Eevee evolution what do you all think it be?

Me personally I think the new type would be Ice as its the most feasible, if it was Ice I think it look like Flareon but blue and white instead of orange and yellow. Though I don't know how they make it into that, doubt they make up a Ice Stone just for Eevee.

If not Ice I think it be like Clefable/Clefairy in the aspect it be of the Fairy species, this would be great as the most obvious way to make it into its new form be by using a Moon Stone; I guess it be called Faireon as in Fairy or maybe Luneon as in Lunar.

If of that nature I figure it look similar to Espeon but way cuter and pink.

DanyelleTheUmbreon

Danneh-Boyeh <3
    Years
    • Seen Jul 15, 2012
    No way! Eevee is to cute and stuffs. If they dont make a new evolution Ill run to Japan and make one.

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2015
    they might make a baby eevee, since the revealed new pokes are babies, either way i want a ghost or grass, steel type

Myuureon

*zoom*
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 20, 2006
    Cool a baby Eevee :P I doubt they will make one, but I think it would be either Steel or Ice type.

Years
    • MD
    • Seen Mar 17, 2007
    Pok?-Munna said:
    they might make a baby eevee, since the revealed new pokes are babies, either way i want a ghost or grass, steel type
    That is a good possibly as they made babies of a ton of Pok?mon and a baby version of Eevee be so cute it be too cute I think but if they did make one it wouldn't be another evolution it be a de-evolution.

misty-slave09 said:
    I think they'll make grass eevee evolution
    Sticking with there elemental theme you think so but personally though I like to see one it really isn't feasible like the two I suggested.

Blessed_Mew said:
    Steel type would be interesting, wonder what it would look like!
    I thought about that and it be cool, I figure it look a bit like Flareon but be gray and silver like Skarmory.

Good to see others thinking an Ice type be possible as it and the other type I said are perhaps the most feasible unless they create a brand new type for Eevee's new evolution like I am in a game I am making though now that I think about it I might throw in the two evolutions I suggested making a grand total 8 evolutions for little ol' Eevee.

Miiburd

Benjamæl II von Tavireksumpf
    Years
    Faireon would be aewsome! ^_^ I think that would be neat....
    I made up a sort of snow-eon, it's sort of like.... a snow umbreon? I dunno, it is not all that interesting. =P But I think ice would be good, too. I sort of picture it like Jolteon, but blue/white.. And perhaps the spikey-ness would have some sort of pattern, like an ice snowflake.
    The ice stone would still be odd though... But I guess they could make several other ice pok?mon if they decided to do that.
    Either way, it is still a neat idea.

A steel eevee would also be awesome! I love skarmory ^__^
    And a devolution of eevee... LOL I wonder if they could even make it cuter than it already is.

I think I would like a grass-type eevee... Because I think it would look spiffy.
    And just a thought, but I wonder what dragon-type would look like....?

Years
    • MD
    • Seen Mar 17, 2007
    Miiburd said:
    Faireon would be aewsome! ^_^ I think that would be neat....
    I made up a sort of snow-eon, it's sort of like.... a snow umbreon? I dunno, it is not all that interesting. =P But I think ice would be good, too. I sort of picture it like Jolteon, but blue/white.. And perhaps the spikey-ness would have some sort of pattern, like an ice snowflake.
    The ice stone would still be odd though... But I guess they could make several other ice pok?mon if they decided to do that.
    Either way, it is still a neat idea.

A steel eevee would also be awesome! I love skarmory ^__^
    And a devolution of eevee... LOL I wonder if they could even make it cuter than it already is.

I think I would like a grass-type eevee... Because I think it would look spiffy.
    And just a thought, but I wonder what dragon-type would look like....?
    Glad you like the Faireon idea, it came to me when I was trying to think of a feasible Eevee evolution.

Like to share your pic of your snow-eon?

Though I doubt it be called that if it was made, it probably be a clever name like Umbreon was as it was made up using the latin word for shadow which is umbra. And if they had to add a few more Ice Pok?mon to justify an Ice Stone I think that be fine.

And ya they could make Eevee cuter with a baby version.

Ya I like to see a Grass type but its not too feasible in being realistically made like how a Bug type version wouldn't.

As for Dragon type I figure if made it look a bit like Espeon with Vaporeon traits, I'm thinking it would have two tendril like things protruding from its shoulders acting as wings allowing it to fly; the tendrils would kind of look like Espeon's tail.

If not that it have something like the things Raikou, Suicine and Entei have on there backs.

Last edited:

Drifblim

Banned
    Years
    It's about time they did some Dragon-type evolution. That way the Dragon population won't be as low and there'd be a dragon almost as easy to get as Flygon.

kohei

Pizzaman.
    Years
    I think there is enough already, but if they are going to create a new evolution, a Normal type level evolution might be nice.

Breaks the curse of the eevolution.

Light_Azumarill

Danny Phantom!
    Years
    >.> Come on guys, what makes you think that they won't make anymore Eeveelutions? There's only 5/17 elements. That's not that many! Not to mention Eevee is extremely popular, and they use the evolutions all of the time to promote things so... I think the chances are pretty high that they'll make more of them.

I'd like to see a ghost or poison type. They'd probably be something purpley with spikes and spit out toxic stuff like Arbok. Ice would be a cool one, and probably the one they would make next. I wonder what a rock-type evolution would look like? o.O

Years
    • MD
    • Seen Mar 17, 2007
    Light_Azumarill said:
    >.> Come on guys, what makes you think that they won't make anymore Eeveelutions? There's only 5/17 elements. That's not that many! Not to mention Eevee is extremely popular, and they use the evolutions all of the time to promote things so... I think the chances are pretty high that they'll make more of them.

I'd like to see a ghost or poison type. They'd probably be something purpley with spikes and spit out toxic stuff like Arbok. Ice would be a cool one, and probably the one they would make next. I wonder what a rock-type evolution would look like? o.O
    Ya its a pretty good guarantee another Eevee evolution will happen or at the very least we will see a baby version.

As for the Rock type, not too feasible but if they made it maybe that evolution evolve into a Steel type like Onix and for the first time there would be an evolution of Eevee that evolves.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back