• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

next gen. babies...

Years
    I really don't think that Nintendo should have introduced any more Pokemon to D/P. 386 is enough thank you very much Ninty!

Baby forms though... hmm... a baby Misdreavus, a baby Skarmory and a baby Stantler.

There must be an evolution of Murkrow, or I will hate Ninty forever!!!

Smarties-chan

Should've had that name change
    Years
    • Age 22
    • Seen Sep 12, 2015
    A chansey baby would be so cute I would also like to see a baby form of psyduck, psyduck is so cute and a baby form would be even cuter :D.

ArKiVe

Back In Black
    Years
    • Age 34
    • USA
    • Seen Oct 30, 2006
    I want to see a pre-evolution of Scyther. o.o My imagination of it is going wild, too bad I can't paint a picture of it like Picaso. XD

Kain Fury

FMA Fan
    Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen Feb 20, 2011
    I think that they need a baby form of Salabye. They also need another evolution of him. He was one of my favorite Pokemon Ruby and Sapphire.

Back