• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

next pokemon game name?

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 22, 2017
    Hmm... I don't know. It would be kind of awkward since there is a pokemon named Onix already.

Do ya think they'll still make Jade after that major hack?

They did Diamond, didn't they? Jade, Amethyst or Opal would be the next Game Name
    I just noticed, Diamond-Dialga
    Pearl-Palkia
    So I think that the next game name will be somthing beginning with O(maybe?)

Last edited:
    Years
    LOL Pokemon Table and Chair cracked me up xDDD

i got some instead of doing this birthstone thing you could have
    Pokemon North: The pokemon named (???) once rulled the northen hempisphere of the earth it destroyed everything in its path, buildings,houses,people and pokemon it was said to come from the polar caps so its believed to be a Ice/Dragon type legendary

Pokemon Central: The only pokemon to have come close to beating (North)(south)came from the hot core of the earth and caused earthquakes everywhere it is a Ground/Dragon type Legendary and sometimes shot out of the ground and flew to the north/south to try and seperate them from destroying everthing

Pokemon South: This pokemon rulled the southern hempisphere and came from the hottest place in the world in the south where temperatures reach highs of about 100oC it is said to be unhabital for everything. Its believed to be a Dragon/Fire

Summary: Basically 3 'Gods' rulled each place, North,South and the Heart (Central) and Pokemon North/south kept crossing eachothers boundaries they always used to help people get food,help pokemon find there way home etc... untill they crossed and ended up hitting eachother( like bumping into )

so they were pissed and started to race to people for help in really fast and this started to get more and more agressive as each of these legendaries helped a pokemon,human but at the same time lost onee.
    They got so angry they destroyed villages, people,pokemon in their own regions which awoke Pokemon Central who flew out of the core (imagine a hole in the equator,from land to core, and tried to stop them, physically and mentally this didnt work Pokemon Central got beaten struck so many times it went back into the core and started to cause earthquakes in its anger......

So in this story, Pokemon North starts from the north (well duhhh) and South from the south, the trainers meet at the equator, pokemon north and south have a duel with eachother but the trainers are stuck in the middle, the trainers quickly find somewhere to hide and notice a huge hole they dive down there in a hope to save their lives and awake the sleeping beast Central you catch it and tell it to get confident and give it a boost and say things like " come on you can do it! just try and seperate" you no and Central does it....
    The end :p

wow my longest post :p there u have it obviously this isnt gonna be 100% Grammar and spelling
    yeh thats how i feel the next games should be

Years
    • Seen Nov 7, 2007
    I think the next games will be remake from Pokemon Gold/Silver or Pokemon Opal.Many Pokemon fans are waiting a long time for the remake.Nintendo would be earn so much money when they make a remake.But it can also be Pokemon Opal because all Pokemon games have a third Edition.(Only Fire Red and Leaf Green) Why Pokemon Diamond and Pearl shouldn´t have a remake?

little_angel514

Contest Coordinator
    Years
    Pokemon Shadow or Diamond and Pearl2

I really want a reamke of Pokemon Emerald, or Pokemon Diamond. Maybe they can ceate a whole new game!

DOes anyone want a reamke of Diamond and Pearl or Revoultion>

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Nov 7, 2007
    Its to early for a remake for Diamond/Pearl/Revolution.Because the games are still new.First maybe they want to make the remake of Gold/Silver.Then maybe Opal or something like that.The remakes of Diamond/Pearl/Revolution are still far away from us

Houndoom666

I like mah teem rite nowz. ^.^
    Years
    EH? Maybe Pokemon Terqoise? It would be the 5th gen. It could fit in with E,S,and R. U know cuz they are a gem names?

Years
    • Seen Nov 7, 2007
    I have found something interesting.I would be Pokemon Opal because when you go on this Website: pokemonopal.com there comes a site of Nintendo?Why?Because they arranged this site for Opal.So that they can adjust this site for Opal.

Years
    • Seen Nov 15, 2007
    It would be interesting to see the next pokemon games. I think it'll be Topaz and Opal or something. [My main character for Pokemon Special is Garnet... so... there should be a Garnet version. Heh-heh]

TWOFACE

Years
    the next pkmn games should be a remake for gold and silver with the new pkmn's the name of the 2 games is Gold Sky and Silver Sea

Back