• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Next Pokemon Game

Renyui!

ascender
Years
  • hey
    I was wondering, what everyone thinks the next rpg pokemon game(sequel to d/por whatever) will be. my hopes are for a new region, new plot and stuff like that, only the same pokemon. i dont think there will be a g/s remake since Col and XD kinda covered getting g/s pokemon and lugia and ho-oh

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 24, 2009
    I'm just gonna copy and paste what I put in another thread yesterday:
    today I was thinking I'd like to see a third set of sprites/animations to show the pokerus, for example: Pidgey when encountered with pokerus would have a slightly more vibrant coloration, not drastacly different just more healthy looking and have the pokerus pokemon dance around energeticly with little gold sparkles or something, and for shiny/pokers pokemon just have the colors changed

bloodthrister

Part of the TSC
    Years
    • Seen May 11, 2008
    thats a good one. I think it 'll be like emerald: the pokemon for ruby and sapphire, but now with the pokemon from diamond and pearl!

after that I don't think there 'll be another ''new-adventure'', because there simply are getting too many pokeon too design, each with an own move-set etc...

maybe we'll get a pokemon for the wii (not like battle revolution, but a game like pearl/diamond). Personally I think it's gonna be cool to be able to walk around and catch pokemon in full 3D.

Jimmyray

Bish Bash Bosh
    Years
  • Am I the only one whose heard rumours of a pokemon wii game called 'Arc of legends'? Meh! Well anyways, I bet in the next 3D game there'll be a way to legally obtain Arceus, Shaymin and Darkrai in English.

WaluigiRedclaw91

Alt/Original Page of: Haza
    Years
    • Seen Dec 20, 2010
    Pokeon Arc of legends sounds cool, but I think a game based around arceus should be like the final pokemon game,,,,, sixty years from now! i dont want it to end but wit the latest bunchof legends, it seems the end will come sooner

Jimmyray

Bish Bash Bosh
    Years
  • Pokeon Arc of legends sounds cool, but I think a game based around arceus should be like the final pokemon game,,,,, sixty years from now! i dont want it to end but wit the latest bunchof legends, it seems the end will come sooner

They've done it four times, and they'll do it again. They'll make a whole new 100 pokemon in about 3 years from now I'd guess, I don't the pokemon series can really 'end'. When the Hoenn lot came out, eveyone thought it impossible to think of any other pokemon to create, but they did, so I'm guessing a game with Arceus in it would be pretty cool.

WaluigiRedclaw91

Alt/Original Page of: Haza
    Years
    • Seen Dec 20, 2010
    Hmmm, yeah but seriously they will have to down grade wih the legends and do stuff more like cresselia and heatran who arent so strong, like go back to team rocket

ultimatelegend5

PkMn Trainer
    Years
  • I'm hoping for a game like Colleaseum(sp?) but for the will that can connect to d/p.

btw Jimmyray, darkrai, is coming out in like 6 months - a year in a nintendo event, well thats how the rumor goes anyway

Animehero

Elite PKMN Trainer
    Years
  • A 3D adventure game, except this time with actual voice actors for the game. A new original battle style as well. Take a turn from turn-based for once, Nintendo! I'm not talking "take control of the pokemon!" crap. Maybe... Real time turn based battling. Sorta like the Megaman Star Force series. Select your actions, then act them out. Sort of a rock-paper-scizzors thing. Except it's attack, dodge, item, or nothing. Also when in adventure mode or whatever you should be able to run around, like in Colisseum or XD. Except you'd also be able to jump, and catch pokemon in the wild instead of the "snaggin" crap.

Umanouski

1/2 of the NIWA Tag Team Champ
    Years
  • hey, the nintendo mainstream pokemon games for portables have a certian formula that they are afraid to mess with. It has worked soooooo well over the years. Seriously...why change it?

Years
    • Seen Mar 18, 2011
    Pokemon Online possibly. Started as a fan project back in 2000, Nintendo might try it for real someday.

misty-slave09

Kasumi<3
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen May 12, 2009
    I'm still HOPING for a Gold & Silver remake, but that most likely won't end up happening :(

A.T.K.

>>"{LoneWolf}"<<
    Years
  • I think that they should make the next game with more than one region....like introduce a new region n maybe a new pokemon like in the tv series .... and all the pokemon inculding legendairys, ans starters .. more events and a bigger story going past the elite four, mayba getting rid of the elite four and makeing it more turniment like, like in the tv series??? and maybe more different color pokemon like...shadow.., pink..,pokemon with cuts and scares idk sum thing more than shiny ..
    thats what i would like to see in the next game

Years
  • thats a good one. I think it 'll be like emerald: the pokemon for ruby and sapphire, but now with the pokemon from diamond and pearl!

after that I don't think there 'll be another ''new-adventure'', because there simply are getting too many pokeon too design, each with an own move-set etc...

maybe we'll get a pokemon for the wii (not like battle revolution, but a game like pearl/diamond). Personally I think it's gonna be cool to be able to walk around and catch pokemon in full 3D.
    You can keep on dreaming about that, as its not gonna happen.
    Not with 493 pokemon, anyway.
    I guess there might be a game for the Wii, similar to colloseum and XD.

Years
    • Seen Jun 4, 2011
    I'd have to say
    Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Time & Darkness.

I read about it at Serebii.net
    so possibly that one is next.

darkphoenixdude

Phoenix Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jun 4, 2009
    I think there will definitely be a new/third game :D Like in Ruby and Sapphire. Darkrai is the one who calms both of the two dragons I think..so there might be a game about Darkrai. But then I think that is kinda' weird because Darkrai is tiny..and it is more likely to be Giratina, seen as he is the next big pokémon in the last, and plus he is a dragon type. So most likely the third game will have Giratina in there, if there is going to be a third game. :D A remake of gold and silver might pop up too ^_^ Hopefully :D

Back