• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Next Pokemon Team, Names of Jedi their Nicknames will be

Judge Mandolore Shepard

Spectre Agent
    Years
    As mentioned in my previous blog entry, I was deciding between three different themes for the nicknames for my team in Pokemon Alpha Sapphire. Earlier today I realized that I had not used a Star Wars related theme for nicknames since my Sith Lords Team in Pokemon Sapphire. So that eliminated Daedric Princes. That left me deciding between Jedi and Star Wars Bounty Hunters. So I flipped a coin to make my decision, with heads being Jedi and tails being Star Wars Bounty Hunters. As seen in the title of this blog entry, heads came up so Jedi ended up being chosen as the theme of the nicknames.

Years
    • Seen May 18, 2014
    Who would make a good Yoda? I'm thinking something small, speedy, awesome, and preferably green.

... I'm coming up blank.

Back