• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Next Zelda Game?

Johto Legend 17

A Legend of Johto
    Years
    Okay I was just wondering: What Zelda game is after Phantom Hourglass because I havent heard anything about another zelda game yet. I saw a title to the next Zelda game somewhere but I dont think thats a real Zelda game. The title is: Legend of Zelda: Ganondorfs Daughter. I dont think thats the real one. I think the next one will probably be either a sequal to Twilight Princess or Ocarina of Time (Hope it aint Windwaker its too cartoony!!).

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jun 2, 2014
    A new game titled 'Ganondorf's Daughter' is, of course, preposterous. A new Zelda game hasn't been announced yet beyond the confirmation that they are in fact working on one. Considering Phantom Hourglass just came out less than a year ago, I suspect they haven't announced a new one yet because they are still working on it.

Also, Wind Waker was great and is probably one of the better Zelda games, and its art style suited it. Twilight Princess, while still decent, was comparatively mediocre and despite being more realistic, had a very bland and muted art style. I'd take another Wind Waker any day.

Rinku

Is back for "REVENGENCE."
    Years
    Yeah, Ganondorf's Daughter, haha... yeah. Do you know how many fake Zelda Titles have been made up by morons on the internet who love to mess around with the real fans... no different. If there was a new Zelda game coming out... trust me... I WOULD KNOW just saying... :3

deadmuffin

the tenacious demon
    Years
    ganondorfs daughter? i think he couldnt be able to reproduce, i mean, he has so much dark energy he would destroy any partner before even trying lol

Ulquiorra

Events-Collector
    Years
    • Seen Jun 25, 2009
    If what u say is true... I am impatient that he goes out lol.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    lol! haha! lol! that is soooo true! plus, the scary thing is... He's Male...
    ...I fail to see where being male could stop someone from having a daughter. :|

Anyway, there's nothing on a new Zelda game and that fake title is... quite obviously fake. XD It sounds kinda ridiculous not to mention most subtitles in the series have to do with an item or concept in the game rather than a specific person.

Kraka-chan

From the Kraka Club
    Years
    Anyway, there's nothing on a new Zelda game and that fake title is... quite obviously fake. XD It sounds kinda ridiculous not to mention most subtitles in the series have to do with an item or concept in the game rather than a specific person.

Actually, there have been a few titles which are specific to important people in the game (or rather their titles). For instance, Oracle of Ages (Nayru), Oracle of Seasons (Din) and Twilight Princess (see below).
    Spoiler:

Also, it's not impossible for him to reproduce. The only problem would lie in finding a willing partner. (Who would want to date a dark lord?)

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2015
    If they did do Ganondorf's Daughter it'd be more of a clone of Zelda through magic thing rather than sexual reproduction. That could lead to her being the main character where you get to be either evil or good… but that'll lead to a lot of cheese. It'd also break the sacred triforce stuff. xD

Kraka-chan

From the Kraka Club
    Years
    If they did do Ganondorf's Daughter it'd be more of a clone of Zelda through magic thing rather than sexual reproduction. That could lead to her being the main character where you get to be either evil or good… but that'll lead to a lot of cheese. It'd also break the sacred triforce stuff. xD

That... and Nintendo swore not to have anyone other than Link as the main character ever since Zelda: Wand of Gamelon on the Philips CD-i. (Theory)

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
    Years
    The Zelda teams get to work on their next project immediately after finishing their last one. Sometimes development starts during their current project. The next instalment for the Wii was already at least in a concept stage while TP was being finalized. Ideas that didn't make it into the final version of TP and PH will most likely show up in the next game.

We may be finished with TWW Link. I'm not saying the cel-shaded style. I think that will stick around on the DS. But, the character. He's had his big title and his sidequest. The character will now be abandoned and a new Link will replace him in a new time period.

And Ganondorf's Daughter is not real. For a few reasons. It's unlike any other subtitle in the series. And given that he's the only male Gerudo, I think it's safe to say he has quite a few daughters unless the Gerudo reproduce magically. XD

~SilverSoul

I'm Back!
    Years
    I've heard many lame theories about new games being made. One of them was about them making the new Zelda game without Link, and another where he could talk.

And by the way, I've seen the title Legend of Zelda: Falls of Darkness around. Anybody know if that could possibly be the next one, or if it's another fake?

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
    Years
    It's another fake. XD Nintendo hasn't announced anything. Whenever a Zelda title is announced it just goes by "The Legend of Zelda" until right before it's released when a subtitle emerges. So, anything you hear about a possible subtitle is a flat out lie.

The game is in development. We have confirmation of that. Not that we needed it, because we all knew that. But, nothing has been officially announced.

Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2008
    miamoto I think thats how you spell it annouced that they are ceraintly making a mario and zelda game just dont know what the names are.

Wulf

Am I kawaii know? Uguu~
    Years
    I hear they're dumbing down Zelda (Don't know how that's really possible). I just hope then next one won't be as bad at Twilight Princess.

Rinku

Is back for "REVENGENCE."
    Years
    We may be finished with TWW Link. I'm not saying the cel-shaded style. I think that will stick around on the DS. But, the character. He's had his big title and his sidequest. The character will now be abandoned and a new Link will replace him in a new time period.

WHAT!!!??? why? the wind waker link was my fav version of him! the big kitty eyes are so cute! but then again, you said "may"... so there's still a chance, right? if they do make a new generation, it'll probably still be a 12 year old Link... or a sequel to TP... (i don't know if "Link's Crassbow Training" counts as a sequel, but...

Back