• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Neylia's Trade Shop of Curiosities

Status
Not open for further replies.

derv1205

Trade/Battle/Breed/Clone (X,B2,D)
Years
  • Hey! Sure, I can trade you a Ditto and a Charmander for those. Are you talking about the regular shiny Ditto or the perfect shiny Ditto by the way? ;)

-Neylia

If it's the perfect Shiny Ditto it would be awesome! But if you don't think it's fair I understand. :)
    I just need a few minutes to clone the Shiny Froakie and I'll be ready to trade. My FC is in my sig.

EDIT: I'm ready to trade whenever you are. Already added your FC. :)

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 21, 2024
    If it's the perfect Shiny Ditto it would be awesome! But if you don't think it's fair I understand. :)
    I just need a few minutes to clone the Shiny Froakie and I'll be ready to trade. My FC is in my sig.

EDIT: I'm ready to trade whenever you are. Already added your FC. :)

Looks like I missed you by a minute? :o

Ishtar

Seer of Heart
    Years
    • Seen Mar 14, 2015
    I'm most interested in the Mew, Raikou, Entei, Suicune, Ho-oh, Lugia, Victini, Meloetta and Arceus. I have empty spots for them in my bank afterall.
    I believe that fills my entire dex except for Manaphy.
    We could barter for some of them, I can g through what I have, I have a couple Shinies, few extra legendaries, and I'd be willing to trade some of my low competency Pokemon too.
    Next time if you answer this post, I'll answer back with much more detail, or PM/VM me.

Years
    • Seen Jan 21, 2024
    I'm most interested in the Mew, Raikou, Entei, Suicune, Ho-oh, Lugia, Victini, Meloetta and Arceus. I have empty spots for them in my bank afterall.
    I believe that fills my entire dex except for Manaphy.
    We could barter for some of them, I can g through what I have, I have a couple Shinies, few extra legendaries, and I'd be willing to trade some of my low competency Pokemon too.
    Next time if you answer this post, I'll answer back with much more detail, or PM/VM me.

I can trade you all of those, just let me know what you have available to trade ;)

-Neylia

May I request for your game stop Deoxys and Toys "R" Us Mew?

Is that for all 4 or for 2 of them? ;)

-Neylia

Ishtar

Seer of Heart
    Years
    • Seen Mar 14, 2015
    I can trade you all of those, just let me know what you have available to trade ;)

-Neylia

Is that for all 4 or for 2 of them? ;)

-Neylia

These are some of my extras.
    If you're interested, please tell me.

(Premier Ball) Level 15 Shiny Female Magikarp (Hardy and Sturdy Body) Swift Swim
    (Premier Ball) Level 20 Shiny Female Gyarados (Naive and Takes Plenty of Siestas) Intimidate
    Articuno, Zapdos, Moltres
    Regirock, Regice, Registeel
    Mespritx2, Azelfx2, Uxiex2
    Dialga and Palkia
    Giratina
    Regigigas and Heatran
    Darkrai and Shaymin
    Adamant Bisharp "Pierce" with "Likes to Thrash About" characteristic.
    Cobalion, Terrakion, Virizion
    Kyurem

Any Mega stone attached to the legendary from Y version is up to you.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 21, 2024
    These are some of my extras.
    If you're interested, please tell me.

(Premier Ball) Level 15 Shiny Female Magikarp (Hardy and Sturdy Body) Swift Swim
    (Premier Ball) Level 20 Shiny Female Gyarados (Naive and Takes Plenty of Siestas) Intimidate
    Articuno, Zapdos, Moltres
    Regirock, Regice, Registeel
    Mespritx2, Azelfx2, Uxiex2
    Dialga and Palkia
    Giratina
    Regigigas and Heatran
    Darkrai and Shaymin
    Adamant Bisharp "Pierce" with "Likes to Thrash About" characteristic.
    Cobalion, Terrakion, Virizion
    Kyurem

Any Mega stone attached to the legendary from Y version is up to you.

I'm interested in Regirock, Regice, Registeel, Heatran and Shaymin :) Potentially Darkrai but that depends on which Event it is from ;)

Years
    • Seen Aug 18, 2014
    do you still have this froakie?
    (M) Froakie
    Lv.1
    Nature: Timid
    Ability: Torrent
    IV: 31/31/x/x/x/31
    Kalos Born
    Moves: Pound - Growl

If so would you be interested in training it for a Muk (Shiny) level 100 ITA

OT: EDOAROD
    ID NO: 39708
    ATTACK: 221
    DEFENCE: 168
    SP ATK: 133
    SP DEF: 246
    SPEED: 134
    IVS: UNKNOWN
    NATURE: Careful
    ABILITY: Sticky Hold - Protects the pokemon from item theft

Ishtar

Seer of Heart
    Years
    • Seen Mar 14, 2015
    I'm interested in Regirock, Regice, Registeel, Heatran and Shaymin :) Potentially Darkrai but that depends on which Event it is from ;)

It is the Platinum Darkrai and so is Shaymin.
    Regirock, Regice and Registeel are from Black 2's Key Link System.
    Heatran is also from the Unova region.

Years
    • Seen Jan 21, 2024
    In that case I'm interested in Darkrai too, I guess I could take a couple I already have to help you out in getting all 9 you still need:

Darkrai, Shaymin, Regirock, Regice, Registeel, Heatran, Azelf, Articuno, Magikarp - I would of course very much appreciate any Mega Stones you want to attach to any as a bonus but I won't ask for more than those 9. I'm glad to be able to help within reason :)

-Neylia

Ishtar

Seer of Heart
    Years
    • Seen Mar 14, 2015
    In that case I'm interested in Darkrai too, I guess I could take a couple I already have to help you out in getting all 9 you still need:

Darkrai, Shaymin, Regirock, Regice, Registeel, Heatran, Azelf, Articuno, Magikarp - I would of course very much appreciate any Mega Stones you want to attach to any as a bonus but I won't ask for more than those 9. I'm glad to be able to help within reason :)

-Neylia

Thanks. And sorry for the wait. My Pokedex is now complete.
    It didn't actually notify me of your reply.
    I'll add your FC now and we can start whenever you're ready.
    Ah wait, crap. I forgot I haven't finished the game on Y yet since I started a new game. I can't trade any stones. =[
    I can make up for that later on tho.

Years
    • Seen Jan 21, 2024
    do you still have this froakie?
    (M) Froakie
    Lv.1
    Nature: Timid
    Ability: Torrent
    IV: 31/31/x/x/x/31
    Kalos Born
    Moves: Pound - Growl

If so would you be interested in training it for a Muk (Shiny) level 100 ITA

OT: EDOAROD
    ID NO: 39708
    ATTACK: 221
    DEFENCE: 168
    SP ATK: 133
    SP DEF: 246
    SPEED: 134
    IVS: UNKNOWN
    NATURE: Careful
    ABILITY: Sticky Hold - Protects the pokemon from item theft

Do you have anything else? If not I'll still trade it for the Muk to help you out though, I'm not too bothered. I just don't have as much use for lv.100's

-Neylia

Years
    • Seen Jan 21, 2024
    Thanks. And sorry for the wait. My Pokedex is now complete.
    It didn't actually notify me of your reply.
    I'll add your FC now and we can start whenever you're ready.
    Ah wait, crap. I forgot I haven't finished the game on Y yet since I started a new game. I can't trade any stones. =[
    I can make up for that later on tho.

which one am i forgetting?

edit: OH RIGHT! cancel trade please

Im sorry about that, I even had it in my party for you how stupid is that haha

Years
    • Seen Nov 8, 2016
    Heyyyy! :D
    As I mentioned before I like your XY Torchic, and I see you now have a shiny Mewtwo that's kinda on my wants list *^*
    What would you take for those?

JDJ

Vulpix Breeder, Shiny Hunter
    Years
    • NH
    • Seen Nov 19, 2015
    Hi there Nossab. Could I get some more information on Shiny Oddish and Shiny Milotic? Thanks a bunch!

Years
    • Seen Jan 21, 2024
    Hi there Nossab. Could I get some more information on Shiny Oddish and Shiny Milotic? Thanks a bunch!

I'm not Nossab and I've stated all information that I can so I assume you're posting in the wrong thread here ? ;)

And I'll get on it right now Kate, I don't know why I keep forgetting ><

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back